• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

Stoners Of All Walks Of Life...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: what type of stoner are you?? (90 member(s) have cast votes)

what type of stoner are you??

1. A. A stoner who thinks/dreams and never says a word (11 votes [12.22%])

Percentage of vote: 12.22%

2. B. A stoner who talks about nothing and everything (32 votes [35.56%])

Percentage of vote: 35.56%

3. C. A stoner who gets munchies and eats until she/he pukes (3 votes [3.33%])

Percentage of vote: 3.33%

4. D. A stoner who just think/does nothing when stoned. (5 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

5. E. Too stoned to analize myself!! (4 votes [4.44%])

Percentage of vote: 4.44%

6. F. Other (please state!) (9 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

7. G. All of the above (26 votes [28.89%])

Percentage of vote: 28.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

IndoSmoke

IndoSmoke

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
I've met a lot of stoners who acts differently towards the THC affects that we enjoy and wondered what people in this site is like. Just curious...

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

(Guest) Wilderbud

(Guest) Wilderbud
  • Guests
Depends on the weed.

Most of the time I get so stoned that all I can do is stare at things and maybe laugh or try to talk without drooling on myself [codeine style stone but more enjoyable]. Weed usually makes me quiet - some people probably think Im quiet but Im usually just too stoned to talk or talk properly ["what was I talking about?"]. lol

wade ounce

wade ounce

Smoking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 Posts:
yeah when i'm in the mood i can talk for ages about absolutley nothin.

if i'm not talkin bout nothin i'm generally talkin crap lol

wade

Anyhoo, i wish I read all your shit about 5 years ago, I couldve just gone across road using cunts tanks instead of trekking around with shitloads water like sum chinese peasant cunt..

Rottweilerpunk

Rottweilerpunk

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 Posts:
  • Interests:other then smoking weed, i like doing martial arts, wrestling, and playing football. i also like hackey sack
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
i agree it definatly depends on the weed...... when i'm high off my regular supply i go about my regular stoner activities ex. play video games, hackey sack, listen to music, come to this website. but iv'e found out that when i smoke really good kine bud, or hydro that is better then my usual supply.....i don't want to move, i just stare into space........a.k.a the tv, and enjoy my high.

Chev

Chev

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2196 Posts:
:lol: I usually don't shut-up ;) I find it can depend on what sort of company you're in too.
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
- Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)
My First Hydro Grow
Another kick ass indoors
Yet another kick ass indoors effort.....
Shortbread Specials, yum yum!

(Guest) FLOWER

(Guest) FLOWER
  • Guests
lol Livin in the country/havin kids, i usually don't have that many people to talk to, so tend to be a bit of a thinker .

;) BUT if i do get a hold of your ear i will chew it off talkin about anything & everthing ;) ;)

FLOWER ;)

Edited by FLOWER, 07 March 2004 - 11:33 AM.

white_cluster

white_cluster

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1523 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
yeah I like being by myself, sitting back thinking and shit, I talk real softly, can hardly hear me, dont like too much loud noise unless its music i like, talkings ok though, as long as the people dont talk too loudly or they are deaf cunts who keep asking me to repeat myself or they are fucking dumb idiots withy nothing good to say, thats alot of folks I find, but not all of em, I dont really get stoned though, Im pretty much the same all the time, or stoned all the time.
"the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." - Hermann Goering , 1946.

• Guests
I used to smoke because it helped me think. I learned to juggle while stoned. I would never have had the patience and determination otherwise. Took me hours. I find my writing is less grammatically perfect but more original and imaginative. First drafts are supposed to be messy anyway. You don't think but write from the heart and save corrections for the 6 or 7 rewrites. Learning another language is incredible. No shit but my German is better when I'm stoned. I'm bolder and terminology springs to mind quicker. Language must have a little bit of an artistic quality to it because I find pot helps with those kind of skills. Don't ask me to do any math when I'm stoned. Thats another story. I like to build things like flying machines and will happily lock myself away in a garage for hours working on something. I can also talk about anything from Aquatic Ape Theory to the futility of nuclear proliferation treaties. Sex is incredible stoned and so is going for a swim, seeing a movie and anything else. But mostly I have to do stuff. I can't just sit on the couch. Life is too short.

Ferre

Ferre

'Born Lucky'

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 Posts:
  • Interests:The Arts in general.
I have been smoking weed from the morning untill I go to bed for the last 30 years now and I have been trough every possible mood during those years. Does my smoking habits have had any inflence here? Maybe a little but I can't label it.

BlazinMarty

BlazinMarty

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed.
::P: wat a tough life tboat

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.