Stoners Of All Walks Of Life...

what type of stoner are you??  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Wilderbud

Depends on the weed.

Most of the time I get so stoned that all I can do is stare at things and maybe laugh or try to talk without drooling on myself [codeine style stone but more enjoyable]. Weed usually makes me quiet - some people probably think Im quiet but Im usually just too stoned to talk or talk properly ["what was I talking about?"]. lol

i agree it definatly depends on the weed...... when i'm high off my regular supply i go about my regular stoner activities ex. play video games, hackey sack, listen to music, come to this website. but iv'e found out that when i smoke really good kine bud, or hydro that is better then my usual supply.....i don't want to move, i just stare into space........a.k.a the tv, and enjoy my high.

Guest FLOWER

lol Livin in the country/havin kids, i usually don't have that many people to talk to, so tend to be a bit of a thinker .

;) BUT if i do get a hold of your ear i will chew it off talkin about anything & everthing ;) ;)

FLOWER ;)

Edited by FLOWER

yeah I like being by myself, sitting back thinking and shit, I talk real softly, can hardly hear me, dont like too much loud noise unless its music i like, talkings ok though, as long as the people dont talk too loudly or they are deaf cunts who keep asking me to repeat myself or they are fucking dumb idiots withy nothing good to say, thats alot of folks I find, but not all of em, I dont really get stoned though, Im pretty much the same all the time, or stoned all the time.

I used to smoke because it helped me think. I learned to juggle while stoned. I would never have had the patience and determination otherwise. Took me hours. I find my writing is less grammatically perfect but more original and imaginative. First drafts are supposed to be messy anyway. You don't think but write from the heart and save corrections for the 6 or 7 rewrites. Learning another language is incredible. No shit but my German is better when I'm stoned. I'm bolder and terminology springs to mind quicker. Language must have a little bit of an artistic quality to it because I find pot helps with those kind of skills. Don't ask me to do any math when I'm stoned. Thats another story. I like to build things like flying machines and will happily lock myself away in a garage for hours working on something. I can also talk about anything from Aquatic Ape Theory to the futility of nuclear proliferation treaties. Sex is incredible stoned and so is going for a swim, seeing a movie and anything else. But mostly I have to do stuff. I can't just sit on the couch. Life is too short.