Question

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this sit and already found it very informative and there is lots of interesting stuff here.

I am in desperate need of some help, and would appreciate it if you cold take the time to read my post.

Over a year ago I started researching the medicinal benefits and healing powers of the medical cannabis, this eventually led my to discover the work being done by Rick Simpson and the amount of people he has cured with his cannabis hemp oil.

In July this year I was diagnosed with advanced stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer, and basically I have been told by the wizards working in conventional medical circles that my prognosis is terrible, giving me up to a year to live, the survival rate for my condiotion is almost unheard of. Despite this I have changed my diet and enlisted the help of an awesome ram of Naturopaths, Herbalists, and alternate therapists.

I a, Harding p to Nimbin next week

Thanks all, hope to hear from you soon.

Cancerfighter

Here is an article on 'THCA and THC: What’s the Difference?' https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog-thca-and-thc-whats-the-difference-n268. But even after reading this, I'm still confused a bit

Thanks merl1n. Alas, your URL there leads to Error 404 Page not found.

I see you have accidently appended the sentence's full stop character to the URL. Your link to an informative article should be: https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog-thca-and-thc-whats-the-difference-n268.

Link should work now. :)

I was sort of hoping to read where THCA has all the cancer-fighting ability as THC, but the article stopped short of stating this definitely.

Edited by fishwyfe