Question

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this sit and already found it very informative and there is lots of interesting stuff here.

I am in desperate need of some help, and would appreciate it if you cold take the time to read my post.

Over a year ago I started researching the medicinal benefits and healing powers of the medical cannabis, this eventually led my to discover the work being done by Rick Simpson and the amount of people he has cured with his cannabis hemp oil.

In July this year I was diagnosed with advanced stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer, and basically I have been told by the wizards working in conventional medical circles that my prognosis is terrible, giving me up to a year to live, the survival rate for my condiotion is almost unheard of. Despite this I have changed my diet and enlisted the help of an awesome ram of Naturopaths, Herbalists, and alternate therapists.

I a, Harding p to Nimbin next week

Thanks all, hope to hear from you soon.

Cancerfighter

Gday Cancerfighter.

Very sorry to hear of your battle, sadly your not alone, my advice is forget growing, you don't have time to waste watching a plant grow go and see the guys in Nimbin as the other members have said. 

Smokitdup has a good point, source your self some bud, and extract your own oil.. if your up to it.. ?? 

In my honest opinion, your best bet is a healer like 'mulliways'  

If your suffering pain and any discomfort, or loss of appitite, purchase a vaporizer and use it when you need it..

stay strong and do whats right for you, id be disregarding the cannabis laws if i was you.

Peace... Vape for life.

• Upvote 1

Hi, what a great forum. I'd like to request a prayer for Rick Simpson and to Dr. David who have cured my Husband of his lung cancer. He was diagnosed about 3 year ago, beat it once and then a few months later it came back in his brain. We have been doing everything possibly, medication wise, and the cancer seems to be immune to chemotherapy and radiation. The doctor talks about this being his last year of life, so I feel like he has lost hope but i didn't. after several online search, I found Cannabis oil so i decided to give it a try, things got better as my Husband started using the oil treatment and to God be the glory I didn't lose my lovely husband to lungs cancer anymore. So i'm here to share this testimony to the world at large as my Husband has been saved by the Cannabis Oil. I'm so glad!

• Upvote 2

Hi Cancerfighter, i too am on the same path as yourself, except mines colon

If i were you id contact aunt zeldas in california. Theyve been dispensing medicinal cannabis for around 5 years, (where australia will get,..one day,..hopefully). You upload your medical history, then theyll pass this to their in house MD, who goes through your history & will recommend dosing instructions, a strain & strength. Its all commercially grown, laboratory tested from their own crops. This is at no cost. You can then, (at least with the CBD) try & find something thats as close to what they've suggested. They cant export outside of california which is a bummer. Personally i dont know of anyone else that offers this service, or has the experience they do in the field ? Keen to hear if anyone knows of anyone else ?

Current thinking is the mixture of CBD/THC is just as important as the levels of CBD & THC in each product.They suggested THC at 76%, & CBD, 62%. They advised that CBD oil made from whole plant cannabis (not hemp) has a lot more medicinal benefits than hemp CBD

Theres also a you tube vid of a guy dennis hill, ( a biochemist & has worked within the cancer industry in the US) who cured his own pancreatic cancer. He refused chemo from day 1, so his story is even more impressive as none of his success can be attributed to chemo

• Upvote 1

Current thinking is the mixture of CBD/THC is just as important as the levels of CBD & THC in each product.They suggested THC at 76%, & CBD, 62%.

Pondering these figures....do they look okay? If so, what do the percentages actually refer to?

I sort of expected they would sum to about 100%. :/

Edited by fishwyfe

Hey Fishwyfe, yea those figures do seem a bit obscure. Might be more like 7.6% and 6.2%. Some of the highest THC% are around 20-30% so at 76% :unknw: I WANT SOME lol

There needs to be a balance ratio between THC and CBD rather than a percentage.

There are many other cannabinoids in canna, so to be having 76% THC would, imo, be impossible.

Here's a link to a chart that may help http://www.alpha-cat.org/resources/understand-and-interpret-the-cbd-thc-ratios/

Edited by merl1n

Hey Fishwyfe,

OK, so I've done a bit of investigation. The figures I have given are for GVM (Green Vegetable Matter) where it seems the figures of 76% and 62% are for extracts as shown in the post above by Jagged. Due to the international convention, the science behind canna has been heavily restricted and is only now being more openly investigated in the U.S.. Due to this the interactions between the differing components within the extracts is being more finely examined. For example, as shown by Jagged, there is a highly refined product at 98% CBD, but the science is now saying CBD and THC need to interact with each other to produce the desired effect.

Now, in saying that, I have just found another link with levels of 69% THC, 78% THCA and 12% Terps https://menu.shopharborside.com/menu/harborside-oakland/588a6c166a0616c374092c57 so to say this is a bit confusing, imo, would be an understatement. Here is an article on 'THCA and THC: What’s the Difference?' https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog-thca-and-thc-whats-the-difference-n268. But even after reading this, I'm still confused a bit

Current thinking is the mixture of CBD/THC is just as important as the levels of CBD & THC in each product.They suggested THC at 76%, & CBD, 62%.

I can see now that they must be talking about two separate medications. Instead of prescribing one product which has approximately equal proportions THC:CBD and these in high concentrations, they recommend a concentrate of THC and balance this with presumably an equal amount of a similar strength concentrate of CBD.

Here's an example of 72% CBD concentrate, with just 5% THC: http://www.budsoasis.com/product-page/2234587c-0258-33ab-b75f-679a480b3a9d

It's not cheap, at around $300 for 5 grams.