this is what i got- from his harvest (something not right)

The only problem with that is the uninformed D-heads in the media will just say "its the chemicals they spray on the marijuana to make it potent (hydro)" or "thats that skunk stuff" or "laced with herion" (cos we all put $100 of herion on a $20 stick)

yeah education is definetly the answer...

Yeah, not sure checking the colour of the ash will verify if there are adulterants in it ..... only mass spectrometry or something similiar will give an accurate diagnosis of the adulterants within said bud .... take a bud at mid bloom ...... hell ... take it a few days after you use a p/k booster ..... let it dry ..... set a flame to it ....... white ash huh ? ...... i recognised the white ash trick was bs when i would quickdry buds in mid bloom and smoke them to only find the ash is completely white after plant material is burnt ..... manyyyyyyyy in the med scene in the states swear by this white ash trick yet it doesnt suggest anything ..... if you sit the bud in warm water does the water turn dark ? ..... this is a way to identify adulterants as its obvious that it's likely the water will change tones ...... clean bud shouldnt alter the tone of the water significantly ..... but i'm sure by now you've probably ditched it ...... i hope you did ...

peace'

• Upvote 1