this is what i got- from his harvest (something not right)

It looks like it's been dried over a flame which could possible explain the loss of colour and brown resinous shit-looking shit.... I can see the conversation now....

"Hey Bazza"

"Yeah?"

"Lets heat this kids weed up and roll it into a turd.... Get it Bazza, shits and giggles"......

• Upvote 2

*takes notepad out*

How does this molasses method go OZ? Feel like making this 3gm bud into an ounce lol

I wonder if this dealer/grower smokes his own shit?

I wonder how many return customers he gets ?

I wonder how content this dealer/grower is with his end product?

I wonder why you would bother looking after the plants at all if you where just going to ruin the buds?

I would cry if some one did that to anything I grew....what a waste of time and effort ....I suppose it takes all kinds

Cheers :) Brimstond

Ive been buying for years, Ive never seen stuff that looks liek that!!

put some to a flame (dont smoke it) see if it burns to a white ash - if it burns to a black cinder with out actually burning then it could be the evil sugar trick Oz mentioned

OR

one of many other suspicions Ive had....

1. Weed gets tumbled, Hash taken off then the dusted buds are sprayed with the UNSELLABLE kronic, sythetic THC...

so htos that made a huge lose importing kronic rclaimby selling it back on bud aftre dudting or tumbling for tDry sift.

2. the bud is then a bit damp they dont want it to go mouldy so they dry it out a bit, the father of this tortured bud looks like they have put it under a lamp etc to help it along.

my theory

If u cant return, Id never return there on priciple, I would mention it to anybody- no one like a dog. Your closest mates prolly already know what you know leave ti at that.

Someone else will [want to] turn up with something, somewhere, sometime.

stay safe, pray they change the laws soon hey...

check out the Australia mob they are tyring to make a difference

find a way of anonimously posting up this pictures there as a please end prohibition now this is what they are putting on your pot

"Tell Your Children! Politicians!"

find a way of anonimously posting up this pictures there as a please end prohibition now this is what they are putting on your pot

The only problem with that is the uninformed D-heads in the media will just say "its the chemicals they spray on the marijuana to make it potent (hydro)" or "thats that skunk stuff" or "laced with herion" (cos we all put $100 of herion on a $20 stick)