Good strains to grow indoors

I have grown out Northern Berry from Peak Seeds, and also some

Apollo-11G from the Spice Brothers. Peak Seeds gives 20 per pack and give away a few extras. I did not keep the nb, odor was an issue - strong skunk/berry smell - more berry during grow but there is a pungent smell that lingers. I have kept the Apollo 11G as it appears to be of the genus pheno and is low order, strong head effects - happy, and quick (50 days). I dont see the A-11G leaving anytime soon :-)

Skunk is a good one, I have some TFD Pure going now (just popped), and I may have to move them outside - pics I have seen are all looking tall and hardy. Went with TFD Pure due to the odor factor - some skunks smell like, well, skunk. Pure does not - something to keep in mind.

WIll be starting some BOG LSD in a few weeks - waiting to get new lights, and my ozone generator ... christmas in feb!

yes, 50 days is the flowering time. Veg for 4 weeks or 12" depending on the height restrictions. If topped and trimmed to four branches, and trained up, she will fit a nice sog. If allowed to branch out she really would make a great scrog plant. WIll go well with either set up. I really like the Apollo-11 - very hardy plant with awesome trich production. Made awesome ice hash! Like I said - a def keeper in my garden.

clones look like they may finish quicker than seed mom - from what I understand clones finish faster normally than seed - so lookining like less than 50 days from clone.

Hope that helps -