good veiws

yesterday i was feeling generous and decide to do a good deed and clean the gutters for my old lady. As i was walking to the other side of the roof when i noticed how good the view was. then it hit me that mabey others were doing the same so i went to check if i could see my plants and sure enuf i kud. this may seem like an obvious fact but is one that can be easily overlooked, and when u kno wat the plant looks like they stand out like a sore thumb.

peace 2monged

yup, a backyard grow is the best way to do the hobby, but alot of paranoia, and you really rely on your neighbours not being dogs. But so enjoyable, I wish I could do it again.

most people regardless of what they think of pot couldn't be bothered dobbing in growers though, but best to keep inside to be safe imo.

but be a good guy and dont go crazy, just plant a personal amount of pot, and offer to do all your neighbours gutters, then you could probably grow a plant in full view of them and be safe.