• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Browny Yellow spots on my leaves ?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Jim

Jim

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 Posts:
Yeah my plants are about 2 months old, i recently just transplanted 2 of the 4. they were 2 in each pot, 10" pot. now they have one pot to them selves. two of them are in bad shape, they have yellow spots on the leaves, and the underleaves are shriveled up, there was a bit of curling on some of the leaves on one of the other plants, but now it has the same problem as the yellow spotted one...i got 2 dotty trees! the other 2 are looking better, 1 of them has a little yellow spotty, but hardly any to worry about i think, and the other plant is growing beautifully, nice big and bushy, the leaves the size of your palm..
if someone could help me... they have had quite a bit of water... so could it be overwatering??
cheers.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

boulder

boulder

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Jim this link may be of some use;

http://www.overgrow....wse.php?qa=1111
~Scienta ~ Est ~ Potentia~

Tom

Tom

"addicted to growing"

• Members
  • 6183 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Over watering causes plants to droop, it sounds more like nutrient burn to me. If you have given them a lot fertiliser (some potting mixes already have heaps) then you will need to flush them with straight water.

B)

Jim

Jim

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 Posts:
I havent given them any fertilizer or any nutes at all, i think it was from the transplant ?! maybe some shock... but they all come good again, lookin nice and bushy like they were...

cheers anyhow fellas

(Guest) Wacked

(Guest) Wacked
  • Guests
Hey Jim , I have a simular problem , Ive found out that there's clorine in my water and this causes nuet-block , if you can get some distilled water it would be much beter for the plants and you could try follar feeding them so they get all the nuets there missing out on I found that miricle grow is a good folar feed , cheap to .
Wacked B)

Jim

Jim

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 Posts:
yeah some good water and some thrive, and they grow up nice and big, ive had them grow bout 8-9' in recent yrs....lucky i got a huge fence ey!
the plants are lookin real healthy now, i think it was just a bit of shock, and that they werent in the most magnificant sunlight, but all has been re-arranged, and they are little beautie.

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.