Don't make these

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA omg dude u are a fucking tool, dont gemme wrong or anything but how the hell did u expect to make anything good outter bongwater?

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tripy spiral had the idea, dregs are a poor mans hash :P all nice, compressed, black and smellin of dogshit :), still would been 100x better than ur venture :D

This is back again eh?

I thought i would say one last thing on this one since my good nature makes me!

Luke is so right! That could have been fatal! If tobacco is used in your joints the tar and cyinide and all that shit could really kill you!

Lets keep stoners alive! Pass the story along and learn from it!

You could save your mate from a thing like this!

Cheers, :D

ive been despreatre but shit when i get desperate i just turn onthe lights on in my room and grab my big ass magnifying glass and search the floor can normally find a couple bowls but wheni have been i just call up a mate or dealer and say im straped for cassh and weed can i bum some you might want to try either of those next time

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.