My outdoor grow 2011-2012

Thats better BT . lol . believe me ya mate gave us hours of laughter........

Ok, If ya in soil, you will need now sonething that has a good amount of nitrogen in it, to combat the yellow, it's lack of Nitrogen, may I suggest maxicrop seaweed fertilizer in bottle, mix it up with water, then in flower I would look for a fertilizer higher in P and K and lil less nitrogen, or a sprinkling of potash on the tops of the soil.

have a look around, but maybe check out cannaversity mate, top info there.......

Actually come to think of it, make up some of "Chrons special sauce" thats the go, recipe is in Cannaversity mate. Peace. Gh72

lol peeps im glad you enjoyed the laugh for a few hours :) So should i go the seaweed mix first for the yellow? Then once the yellow is all fixed up i go something stronger for the flower. Could yous supply me with named brands i would be able to get easy. cheers guys for your help.. Oh ill be repotting her very soon... Thanks

Hey guys just went down to my local shop got some Nitrosol (Amgrow) its says on the back to water once a month is this the same with my grow? Ill be giving her first water today. ill post up some pics of today looking like shit.. And then the next couple of days hoping looking good... :) Any help guys

Some new pics guys, i hope you enjoy them, shes looking alot better after some Nitrosol, no sure how much i should use on her to fix the yellowing, the bottle says once a month should i follow this or give her a feed every 2 weeks? Any help would be good guys, seems like you only comment if you have something to say Like bagging someone out lol... I need some exp growers help?

Cheers All ill post some more pics over the next couple of days.

Bigtime89

post-43896-0-44520100-1327553044_thumb.jpg

post-43896-0-84023500-1327553139_thumb.jpg

post-43896-0-95844600-1327553251_thumb.jpg

Looking much better, Cool bigtime =) .

Heres the dosage rates man......

Gardens

Flowers, palms, tomatoes, shrubs, green vegetables, root vegetables, fruit trees or vines, house or container plants, lawn etc.

Mix Nitrosol with water, as a 1:200 dilution and use as the watering fluid around the root zone and foliage, weekly during periods of rapid growth or immediately after plants suffer stress, and at intervals of up to four weeks at other times. May also be used as a foliar spray, be sure to spray to the drip point. May be used with plant protection chemicals.

Thats probably as close as ya gonna get to a Canna dosage rate off the website.....

I would probably just use it weekly because your flowering now, and it needs food.

The Ratio of the fertilizer seems fine for Vegative growth but also contains a few ingredients that I have seen used for different applications so is interesting.....

What is Nitrosol?

Nitrosol is a biological liquid suspension fertiliser, made from good old organic blood and bone, sourced from sheep processing abattoirs or fish processing operations.

Nitrosol is designed as a total replacement, one-step fertiliser containing: A balanced supply of the major nutrients N. P. and K. (8.3.6.) - all readily

plant available to feed through BOTH the foliage and roots The organic matter from blood and bone includes amino acids, albumin,

globulin, cholesterol, humates and protein, the building blocks of life A carefully balanced formulation of all the essential trace elements and

minerals Gibberellins and Triacontanol, two naturally occurring growth promotants

Nitrosol Original

http://www.nitrosol.com/nitrosol/label-original.gif

Manufactured from ovine (sheep) blood and bone, Nitrosol Original has earned an enviable reputation based upon over thirty years widespread use among farmers and growers for producing outstanding results in virtually any plant growing situation in New Zealand and many countries around the world. Nitrosol aids plant growth and development and helps plants to grow and produce closer to their genetic potential.

They say it's complete, but maybe a teaspoon of potash sprinkled on the tops once a week and watered in would not be a bad lil boost in flower.

The ratio of P.K. is fairly low, so you'll get away with potash no worries.

Just stop feeding it for a week or so, better for 2 at end, just water to flush it so you dont taste the fish or sheep pebbles. hehe

Peace. Gh72