vapourisers

Hi pod, it is not the same sell, but there is a strong smell that is distinct and will be recognised, good luck mate, they are great if you want to take your time but if you are in a rush you will probably better off sticking with a bong or pipe, unless you can afford a convection model tries these links for some more vape info and were to get them prices $20-$1000, yeah thats not a typo check them out mate. Peace Pod, :(

Yeah man no worries shit I didn't link them tho I quoted them I can't be bothered to change it mate, the hydro shop in the after the harvest section $20 glass vape pipes also, and do mail order

Yeah my smoke lingers if you R smokin in your room and avoidin your parents then don't buy one it is not gunna work mate, youll get busted it take me maybe 5-10 mins to have 1 bowl, but if it is just room mate etc, yeah a fan next to the window and a lock on the door will work great. So what I am saying is I can spend 1/2 the night on my vape whereas before it would have been a few minutes with the bong in my mouth so the chances of getting caught are diminished..

It would be remiss of me not to mention that ppl U18 are asked to please return when they are older, I don't know how old you R and only say this because of my inference that you are avoiding your parents. If you are over 18 ignore this and I am have no power here pod, but as a community we must respect Oz Stoners rules because I am sure thay are there to protect the members doing the right thing, Thanks Mate, and goodluck with the vape,

I reckon vapes have much less smell than bongs. I don't know syk, I always thought vapes had virtually no smell at all. but, maybe thats just cause I'm around it all the time. I reckon if you smoke in your room with a vape and open your window you'd have virtually no chance of someone busting you because of residual smell. No one has ever commented on a funny smell at my place, but then again, maybe they're thinking it and not saying anything :(

but if it is just room mate etc, yeah a fan next to the window and a lock on the door will work great. So what I am saying is I can spend 1/2 the night on my vape whereas before it would have been a few minutes with the bong in my mouth so the chances of getting caught are ..
I reckon vapes have much less smell than bongs. I don't know syk, I always thought vapes had virtually no smell at all. but, maybe thats just cause I'm around it all the time. I reckon if you smoke in your room with a vape and open your window you'd have virtually no chance of someone busting you because of residual smell.

i think we agree with the fan bit, and I find because of the air flow in my room it goes through the house but I also don't notice it but visitors and flatmates R constantly no my back, but I do you get a faint smoke, so maybe that is the difference, when you vape can you see the vapor or do you toke when U can taste it and turn it off when you see smoke, and what does you end productlook like, in the end I must admit I am vaping and smoking as i get a black deposit.