• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Agung

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

syk613

syk613

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
I was gonna buy an agung made vape any1 know how to contact the agung website etc or where the best place to get one in sydney , thanks

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

white_cluster

white_cluster

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1523 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
you can get a catalogue from Agung, po box 1413, fyshwick, act, 2609.

dunno about a site.
"the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." - Hermann Goering , 1946.

syk613

syk613

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Thanks white cluster I didn't get anything with a google search so I will try the addy you gave me, but any1 else with info on head/baccy shops to get any vape from would also be appreciated

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.