Need some advice from pro

Guest danknugget87

Guest danknugget87

Hey everyone, im new to this site, and i dont cultivate or anything, and i dont have much cash, but i am very interested in trying to ingest marijuana :rolleyes: so just bare with me

Im planning on making tea one time, can you use buds to make tea? if so, how much would be adequate to make one cup of tea?

im gonna do this sometime this week when i get money, im going to get about 1/3-/12 stick of butter and cook it in a pan and throw in about 1.5 grams of well broken up buds, and then cook that for about 30 minutes

what would i do with the results of that? because i plan on ingesting it all in one sitting, hehe

could i just add the butter in with a 1/2 filled coffee cup with water and a tea bag?

please respond and answer my QA's if you can

thanks

Guest danknugget87

ok cool, the directions on that link werent 100% clear, it says..

Like other herbs, marijuana may be made into a tea. Boil the water first and pour it over the marijuana. Let it steep for longer than you would for common black tea; approximately an hour and a half. Add 1 tsp. of butter. The effects are similar to eating it.

Does that mean boi water first, then pour it inside of a coffee mug with a few nugs already in it, then let it sit for an hour and a half, then add some butter, mix , drink?

sorry i get confused easily and i wanna make sure i do this properly.

i dont know if i should let it sit for an hour and a half with the butter already added, or you add butter after you let it sit for an hour and a half..

blah im confused, someone just try to clear that up and ill be happy

yeah I agree with WC, if you can get a heap of leaf cheap that would definitely be the go for cooking. Make yourself up a big batch of canna butter and you're all set.

In terms of the butter in your tea, I would add it at the beggining. You want the butter to absorb maximum amount of THC, so the longer its in there the better IMO.