How much cannabis do you use?

Guest niall

How much cannabis do you use?  

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

been smoking 15 years 'cept for a few holidays.

easy smoke an once ov bud a week in bongs w/bacci.

i totally agree the hit is "better" w/out, but the mrs prefers it--so no contest.--

yes i'm pussy whipped B)

for many years when i started smoking in london 3.5g would be fine for a week.

but then i spent 4 months in north india +nepal at harvest time, & after smoking 5 gms ov the best charras in the world every day for most ov that time, my consumption skyrocketed.

I have some home grown aussie purple sativa ...

which is not that strong .. I have 3 cones in a session ..

& that's about twice a week ...

It can be quite trippy & happy up high ... then the body stone sets in on the come down , & I have to get some sleep ...

there's a down side to the up side.

& I'm still hanging onto reality really well... he he

i've been smoking everyday for probably 3 years now and i've found that the shit can make you crazy if you don't try and keep your distance at least sometimes. i'm 21 now and only six months ago i first moved out on my own. now, when we moved out, if i wanted to brew, i would just pull out a stick (1.6 grams) and just chop the whole thing up, and just smoke and smoke and smoke, with no remorse or thought of "it's running out". now the cost wasn't a problem, but i did have a problem with being operated by the shit you know? smoking at the time was causing me to miss out on about 250 bucks a week (about 10 sticks). its because if i was going to smoke, i was going to go all out, much like the drinking attitude of todays youth. so, i decided to cut down a bit, smoke only in the bathroom, and now, i'm not even sitting down when i smoke. i have a cone, walk off, come back maybe an hour later and have another. me and my girlfriend now go through a quarter and a bit between us. this ends up costing about 50 bucks as opposed to quadruple that. but now it seems to be an addiction simply because of the need to smoke 2 or three bongs before work, during work and after work. i'm afraid that if for some reason i can't smoke or i decide to quit, it's gonna be damn hard just because of the routine i'm in. i pretty much need to smoke to get a proper appetite. i don't know how on go'ds green earth people can smoke a half ounce and more to themselves every week. jesus! but that's just me.

wow this thread has been dormant for a long time.

i dont know how much i smoke, sometimes i will smoke 10-15 bongs a day sometimes 5-8. i havent missed a day in a long time, the conepeice i use is 15mm accross and 10mm deep, im not gonna get out my calculater, but im smallfry compared to some other people by the looks of it

I smoke roughly 53 Grams a week, ;( i believe that is rougly 2 ozs a weeks??

you must be ritch or have a fucking amazing crop to smoke 2 oz a week. I can see it as an occasional thing, say...several times a year but every week. Dont you feel theres a point where its a good idea to cut down a bit, let your resistance drop so it takes less ganja to get satisfactoraly high? :smoke