How much cannabis do you use?

Guest niall

How much cannabis do you use?  

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

um wow, i didnt think it was possible to smoke that much without passing out or something, even if it is over a week. How long have y'all been smoking regularly though? (defined as at least once a week)

its been bout 2 yrs for me, with a few breaks of a few weeks here or there, and i still easily last a week with 1/2 to a 1g at the most, no tobacco, in a pipe, cannot understand people smoking joints unless for portability purposes.....?

Guest Wilderbud

Ive been smoking recreationally for 10 years now - if I remembered the day I would have celebrated [it could even be today]. Ive been smoking medicinally for about 2 years [i stopped smoking for a few months and I started to notice my back pain at this time].

I smoke a quarter in a few days easilly but it can also last me for a week. Ive been known to chop up a few grams for brekky cones if I slept in a bad position.

Im going to be on liquid pain relievers soon so I dont have to smoke so much weed as its not easy to score GOOD weed anymore - no herion-like effect lately its all buzz weed for me so I need to put it under a light to turn it into sleep weed and then I notice I just bought 4g for $100.

I been smoking constantly for about 10 years too, A year ago or two I was smoking crazy amounts like 2 oz a week or so, chopping up 2 handfulls of buds at the start of every day and growing 2 crops getting like 2 1/2lB to smoke for me and the missus.

These days I grow half that and smoke half that but seem to get alot more stoned.

Guest Wilderbud

I doubt I could smoke over an ounce in one week unless it was joints. Not because its too potent but because Id get sick of constantly chopping up [even with a mull grinder]. Chopping up a quarter per week irritates me already - heh. :)

Ever tried a dutch oven with an incense burner thing? Thatd be a good waaay to smoke big quantities - I used to do that with sage as it helped me relax.

Hey guys,

I am fairly young 20 yrs old, and ive been smoking since i was 15.

I am positive that between 17 and 19 that I did not go one day without smoking, and when i say smoke i dont mean 1g i mean 7gs a day, or in the Us 7gs is 1/4oz. a quarter.

I have been cutting back lately though trying to save money.

I easily go through 30+ grams a week, depending on how i got it.

If i buy 7 grams i try to conserve but if I buy an ounce 28grams it

usually wont make it 2 days.

Now when i started growing myself top quaility a few months ago I thought it would stop me from buying pot and save on money WRONG.

All the pott smell made it harder to conserve.

To end this I harvested 1 of my plants 3 weeks ago, i got 4 ozs of one plant. I SMOKED ALL OF IT before i could harvest my second plant last week.

To me it all depends on how much I have in front of me, If you gave me a pound im sure it wouldnt last 4 weeks. But if you gave me 7 grams a day id make use of it for 2 months/ 60 days.

Kaliking

I agree with Kermit,

I have been smoking for 20 years. For the last ten years I have smoked it neat in a pipe, it's much more economical (1-2 g /week) and in my opinion gets you more stoned than smoking a spliff.

I am sure it has got to be better for you, smoking it neat in a pipe or bong. In a spliff you have got all that tobaco without a filter.