• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

How much cannabis do you use?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

Poll: How much cannabis do you use? (181 member(s) have cast votes)

How much cannabis do you use?

1. 0-1g/week (23 votes [12.71%])

Percentage of vote: 12.71%

2. 1-5g/week (46 votes [25.41%])

Percentage of vote: 25.41%

3. 6-10g/week (29 votes [16.02%])

Percentage of vote: 16.02%

4. 11-15g/week (26 votes [14.36%])

Percentage of vote: 14.36%

5. 16-20g/week (20 votes [11.05%])

Percentage of vote: 11.05%

6. 21-30g/week (16 votes [8.84%])

Percentage of vote: 8.84%

7. 31-35g/week (4 votes [2.21%])

Percentage of vote: 2.21%

8. 36-40g/week (7 votes [3.87%])

Percentage of vote: 3.87%

9. 41-45g/week (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

10. 46-50g/week (2 votes [1.10%])

Percentage of vote: 1.10%

11. 51+g/week (8 votes [4.42%])

Percentage of vote: 4.42%

Vote Guests cannot vote

bongonaussie

bongonaussie

Lfdjhbkma...

• 420 Crew
  • 2454 Posts:
  • Interests:growing and smoking weed. tattoos watching my 4 grand children growing up..
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
about half an oz a week when smoking my own, but less if i have to buy.
but never happens to often ;)

seems theres some heavy smokers here by poll .

but that doesnt surprise me :)

cheers
I have become comfortably numb

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Oblivion

Oblivion

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
woooar i thought i smoked a fair bit but seems i'm small fry in the 6-10g section :-)

ccgreens

ccgreens

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
That poll makes me think I work too much and don't smoke enough

KerMit

KerMit

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 Posts:
um wow, i didnt think it was possible to smoke that much without passing out or something, even if it is over a week. How long have y'all been smoking regularly though? (defined as at least once a week)
its been bout 2 yrs for me, with a few breaks of a few weeks here or there, and i still easily last a week with 1/2 to a 1g at the most, no tobacco, in a pipe, cannot understand people smoking joints unless for portability purposes.....?

(Guest) Wilderbud

(Guest) Wilderbud
  • Guests
Ive been smoking recreationally for 10 years now - if I remembered the day I would have celebrated [it could even be today]. Ive been smoking medicinally for about 2 years [I stopped smoking for a few months and I started to notice my back pain at this time].

I smoke a quarter in a few days easilly but it can also last me for a week. Ive been known to chop up a few grams for brekky cones if I slept in a bad position.

Im going to be on liquid pain relievers soon so I dont have to smoke so much weed as its not easy to score GOOD weed anymore - no herion-like effect lately its all buzz weed for me so I need to put it under a light to turn it into sleep weed and then I notice I just bought 4g for $100.

white_cluster

white_cluster

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1523 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
I been smoking constantly for about 10 years too, A year ago or two I was smoking crazy amounts like 2 oz a week or so, chopping up 2 handfulls of buds at the start of every day and growing 2 crops getting like 2 1/2lB to smoke for me and the missus.
These days I grow half that and smoke half that but seem to get alot more stoned.
"the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." - Hermann Goering , 1946.

(Guest) Wilderbud

(Guest) Wilderbud
  • Guests
I doubt I could smoke over an ounce in one week unless it was joints. Not because its too potent but because Id get sick of constantly chopping up [even with a mull grinder]. Chopping up a quarter per week irritates me already - heh. :)

Ever tried a dutch oven with an incense burner thing? Thatd be a good waaay to smoke big quantities - I used to do that with sage as it helped me relax.

kaliking

kaliking

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 Posts:
  • Interests:Aeroponics, Hydroponics<br>Blunt smoking
Hey guys,

I am fairly young 20 yrs old, and ive been smoking since i was 15.
I am positive that between 17 and 19 that I did not go one day without smoking, and when i say smoke i dont mean 1g i mean 7gs a day, or in the Us 7gs is 1/4oz. a quarter.
I have been cutting back lately though trying to save money.
I easily go through 30+ grams a week, depending on how i got it.
If i buy 7 grams i try to conserve but if I buy an ounce 28grams it
usually wont make it 2 days.

Now when i started growing myself top quaility a few months ago I thought it would stop me from buying pot and save on money WRONG.
All the pott smell made it harder to conserve.

To end this I harvested 1 of my plants 3 weeks ago, i got 4 ozs of one plant. I SMOKED ALL OF IT before i could harvest my second plant last week.

To me it all depends on how much I have in front of me, If you gave me a pound im sure it wouldnt last 4 weeks. But if you gave me 7 grams a day id make use of it for 2 months/ 60 days.

Kaliking

zorba

zorba

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 Posts:
I agree with Kermit,

I have been smoking for 20 years. For the last ten years I have smoked it neat in a pipe, it's much more economical (1-2 g /week) and in my opinion gets you more stoned than smoking a spliff.

I am sure it has got to be better for you, smoking it neat in a pipe or bong. In a spliff you have got all that tobaco without a filter.

pipeman

pipeman

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 5649 Posts:
smoking in any form is bad for you and will eventually fuck your lungs/throat and significantly increases your chances of getting cancer, spin or no spin. If health is a big worry I'd be looking at cooking or vapourising.

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.