Feeding seedlings

Ozzy420

Howdy fellow stoners i hade some verry berry 2 gracefully given to by pipeman (thanks heaps dude) i put them in last monday and now thay are sticking there little heads out the top of the rock wool, the seed caseing has not came off yet, should i start wartering with a weak nutes or shoulid i wait until thay lose there little hats and if i start useing nutes now how weak should i make it :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do or not, but whenever my seedlings pop through and they're still wearing their little helmets I pull them off.

I'd start feeding them 1/4 strength nutes if in hydro. If in soil still give them nothing at this stage IMO.

PS - A word on giving seeds...... I have posted seeds to a few members, but really they took a risk by doing this, as they don't really know me. There are some generous people on this site, but my advice is to be cautious. Think about it, if a cop or dog wanted to track you down what would be the easiest way to do it? simple...offer to send you someting....

Also, even if the person is well intentioned, if they ever get busted there is a chance the cops could find your details through that.

personally I don't feel comfortable with ASSC. They seem a bit amatuerish to me. but, if you decide to give it a go, just remember all the same risks apply. Just cause someone's been swapping seed there for a while doesn't mean they're legit, or that you won't get busted after the cops bust them and get your details because the dickhead kept a record of the trade.

Hey pipeman i will not be going back there becouse some of the ppl there i am not saying all of but a lot IMO thay have the seeds and like to play god with them that is the way i see it, sorry if i upset anyone here from ASSC but that is the way i feal

p.s i had my say and that will be the last u here from me on the topic of ASSC

Edited by ozmade

:rolleyes: lol lol .......thats how i was treated, swap or piss off. i read the blurb first then joined, just wanted a few seeds of a different strain after growing original white widow from cuttings for a few years now. i got a pm...must make 35 posts to get the free seed offer(?) 35 posts about what?, utter bullshit?, 35 gimme some seeds posts?.

i dont get there much now, nothing to interest me, one guy pops up in every topic to rave about how someone elses strains sound good, then sprouts off about having tried this one, that one, must get a crop in every 4 days(or hes full of shit)...then raves about no money, not trusting o.s. seedbanks and how good it is to recieve beans off of fellow members. seems you gotta be something special to get anything out of them...aahhh whatever.

ANYWAYS...good rule of thumb for seedlings is wait for the first true leaves to appear (in soil based mix) before giving 1/4 strength nutes, in full on hydro, my guess would be to wait for the ova leaves to fill right out before feeding anything. DONT FORGET...dont drown the little buggers, happens easy in soil. big pot+fresh sprout+every day watering=drowning.you need to know more, givus a yell.

JAIKAI

Guest weekprik

hey Pipeman, can you post your adress here, I need to send you something ;), not really

Yea, I trust no one with my personal details, I have only ever ordered from treatingyourself.com, and SPC,

I have total faith and trust in AussieSPC, but not sure on treatingyourself.com

If you smoke for med use, then you can try www.treatingyourself.com

they send out good free seed, BUT it must be for a med patient, not a rec smoker.

ASSC is ok with me, they are just a young site, Iam on that site too, but havent swapped yet,

Anyway the 35 posts thing is fine, it is only what you have to do to get FREE seed, If you have anything to trade they are interested, but if you come looking for a handout, oops wrong place.

And that being said weekprik i was told by a few ppl to go to ASSC and the ppl that told me to go there are members there, thay are the ones that said go and ask u will get some we are all frendley here no props you will be rite, well if that is how thay are going to greet new members well thay cane have it.

p.s just a little side note on the seeds i got from pipeman through the mail when ever i have had something sent like that to me i have it set up so it has to be redriected to a few diffrent ppl i know before it comes to me when pipemad sent he sent to adress in qld but the day it got there is was sent off to two differnt adressers in syd before it came back to my safe house.

hi all, been back to assc the other day to see whats what...noone home so i might get over there tonight, before bubs midnight feed, takes forever when you gotta wake her up ;) oh yeah, i put a couple posts in the grow sections to see whos who in the place, might be some good folk yet, although its been quiet of late.

JAIKAI