happy herbs garden

happyherb

ok i was able to borrow a digi cam lately and just got thou uploading most of the pics on the overgrow gallery.there not the best due to it being a cheap camera and not knowing how exactly there were turning out due to not having the program or the cables to veiw the on my pc untill they were sent to me today,but will show anyway even thou its not the best.

lights-1 400 hps for veg also 2 5 ft fluros for clones.

flower room-3 400 hps and 1 600 hps

ceiling fans- turbo in.,normal bathroom out

electric oil colum heater

panda plastic

im growing in soil this grow,a mix of compost,worm casting,perlite, coco peat ,potting soil(cant remembers brands,used a few types) weta soil(so i can get lazy but dosnt seem to give me much time off)clay balls for drainage.most are in 12 inch pots.

ferterlizers-well i used some maxi crop fish emulsion and thrive(normal not super) and seasoil for veg and for flower ive been using manutec bloom and a few other things i have laying around not that there fantasic monters and you need to know my secrets just thought i'd get some amazing facts out the way(more to come :D )

pics of the flowering plants are at there 3rd week 12/12 at the time of taking the pictures.veg plants are at various stages.

strains 12/12

victorian gold

super oasis

ak (ak47?)(serious seeds-treatingyourself.com)

wr(white russion?)(sseeds-ty.com)

top 44

unknow(but has been grow by mate for 6 years)only 1 week in flower at the time

strains veg/outside

mango(ty)

millenium bud(drgreenthumb)

grapefruit x haze

big -thc

kush x skunk #1

hashplant x jack herer

dalat thai

white rhino x g13 x black widdow

unknown(testing some i made)

xxx

super skunk

mexican sativa

ducks foot x webbed hybrid (walliduck)

now the mex and the ducks are not in the pics only coming up today and the hp x jh are only just planted

i'll just add a few links to pics here but as i said there all at overgrow and theres over 50 i think but they dont have strain names on them yet(hope i can rename them when ive got the time)

i'll add some more pics in a few weeks when i can get the camera again and things are a bit more advanced they will probely be about 6 weeks 12/12 by then.happy herb. :wacko:

here is a link to over grow this is victorian gold( australian breeder frank wills)

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery.php?u...SVI_0070.JPG&s=

Guest Urbanhog

whats your medical condition/reason why you got the seeds from www.treatingyourself.com? :D

It would be Interesting to hear your reasons for collectings seeds from them. :wacko:

whats your medical condition/reason why you got the seeds from www.treatingyourself.com? :D

It would be Interesting to hear your reasons for collectings seeds from them. :wacko:

hey urb...i wouldnt say so much collecting rather growing ty seeds but i suffer from manic depression arthritus and back pain from heavy lifting jobs i have done.also im a super mod there but there the only ones i have tryed out of the many strains that have been offered..now im interested in why you think it's SO interesting...only cause thats a strange way of asking what my medical problems are ,its ok marco at ty knows why he gave me the seeds he has and so dose the rest of the world now...not real thrilling hey?????.hh.