Another MFLB review

So my mflb arrived today.

I know that I've seen other reviews on the unit here but I thought rather than jump in on pre-existing conversations I'd post something of my own.

FIRST let me just say. Australian Vaporizers. They send shit FAST.

I payed a little bit extra for their "overnight" postage. I ordered the unit 4:30am tuesday morning and it was delivered to Sydney early wednesday morning.

So for those that are a bit apprehensive about throwing the extra bucks towards this, I have faith in their ability to do it and I'm happy to report that the unit arrived safely and with discreet *enough* packaging.

So thanks and props again for Australian Vaporizers, I highly recommend them.

So the mflb itself.

I know it was small but holy shit this thing is tiny. About the size of a match box.

Now essentially the design is very simple, you put a special battery in, which activates the sole function of the electrical elements in the unit. It "heats up".

It actually heats up pretty fast. Faster than you'd expect.

You see a little orange light in the unit which lets you know it's operating.

No exaggeration whatsoever here, within 5 seconds of you pushing the battery into it, you have vapours.

Pretty tasty vapours.

Use is fairly simple, you draw on the straw a second or two you activate it.

On the learning curve you hear often mentioned.

A lot of people say it's about the draw speed. Now I agree with that to an extent.

I have found though, that if I leave the battery pressed into it that eventually you get the "popcorn" flavour. No singeing though, no blackened bud.

So now what I'm doing is just sitting the battery inside of it after I fill the chamber until it's level, then depressing the battery to activation point to draw once or twice then letting go, giving it a little shake then applying pressure to the battery when I'm ready for another hit or two. The good thing is, it's actually designed so you can do this.

The battery will fit snugly enough into the receptacle so that it won't just drop out, allowing you to press it like a button to activate the mflb.

So I'm pretty happy with it. It's fast. it's VERY portable. It's efficient.

The vapour appears quickly and works to a pretty damn good effect.

While the arizer extreme is the best vapouriser I've ever personally used, and still remains so, this is one I would recommend as a "cheaper" unit for those that don't want to mess about with fire/gas.

I'd go 7.5/10 for this one.

It's a great little device, and I'm happy with my purchase.

• Upvote 1

I'm still trying to perfect my technique. Gave it to a mate yesterday to try out, he'd never heard of vapes before, let alone the LB. Told him a few tips on how it operates and such, and he was off. Within five minutes he'd popcorned his first trench, and five minutes later, at a quiet point, blurted out 'fuck i'm whacked'.

He ordered one immediately :thumbsup:

This flight box has me intrigued, I recently spent 80 bucks on a vaporstar kit and the pipe that came with it has now replaced our powerade bottles as the missus and I just got over trying to get the technique down.

it was just too frustrating and couldn't really tell if you were vaping yet and heat control was the hardest thing...

Kind of a disappointment as I have recently given up the ciggies and was really looking forward to getting on the vape train after hearing so many good things a

nd as an apprentice I have a very tight budget so I spent my time researching before settling with the vs.

For the moment though smoking it green is surprisingly less harsh than I thought it would be.

Is a flight box worth getting while I save my pennies for a volcano?

Edited by P Blaze

Is a flight box worth getting while I save my pennies for a volcano?

I think the answer there is yes because I would encourage anyone interested in quitting smoking to do so as quickly as they are able. The volcano could take a little while to save up for so this way you won't have a huge gap and will be more used to vapourising when you get a better vapouriser so I think you'll get more out of it.