First time growing

Hey guys just joined the site today becaue i have decided i would like to give growing marijuana a go and this site looks like it has some great imformation and helpfull people :). i thought i would make this topic because i need some help, im a "noob" when it comes to growing, never tried to do it and dont know much about it so if use could help me it would be great!

i have pulled a fair few good seeds out of my last bag of weed (i know everyone says to buy some off the internet but i thought for my first go i would use these).

i am looking to grow outside in my backyard, i live out of town so dont really have to worry about people snooping around lol. i was planning on planting next week but didnt know the right time to start growing??? and what kind of soil i should use ect.

iv found lots of guides on how to grow indoors but nothing really on outdoor growing, so if anyone could give me some info on getting starting it would be much appreciated

thanks

also sorry if i have posted this in the wrong section

Edited by Epidemic

Looks like it's in the correct section to me.... :thumbsup:

Depending on where you are located, it may be getting too late in the season to plant outdoors.

Generally you plant around fathers day (Sept) and harvest around mothers day (May), but if you live far north then you can get away with a wider time frame.

There is plenty of info available on this forum and others about soil growing, so have a good read, then read some more. :thumbsup:

If you have any particular q's then post them up, but we can't really answer all your needs in one thread.

Have fun and grow some nice buds,

Jimbo :bongon:

jimbo knows the score, your a lil late for starting outdoors...

:scratchin:

just convert your master bedroom into an indoor grow room, it will only cost a couple grand tops

you may sleep on the couch from now on :xcited: lol

the problem is if you sprout your seeds and plant them in the backyard, they wont have long to grow before they turn to flower...

they will notice the day time getting shorter and shorter and think its time to start making bud, but they havnt had time to get big enough to give you a decent yield... :scratchin:

but if you dont mind not getting much bud from them, and just want to use them as a practise run, go for it :)

hay there rite your abit to late, but if your first time you might as well get a lil practice you might get 1 / 2 g if your lucky.

just buy good bag potty mix, some fertelizer ( liquid ) give it fishimolshion till you see white hairs, at pistols ( nodes on stem were branches come out ) then an give it somthing with more potasium phosphate than nitrogen you should have some fun an lern abit go for it bro, an fertilize it once maybe twice aweek half streanth first few feeds then give it to it lol, an itwill prob be small pot so just water it with fresh water every morning till it runs out bottom holes an say tue feed it an maybe fri / sat feed again have fun

while it IS late your plants will hang on over winter and come next october you will have heads assuming they are female. you can pull out the males. smoke your october heads but do not pull out the plants because obviously you have guaranteed females ready to boom when summer comes. this is a long time to have plants in the ground ... but you did say your backyard is secure ... it is isn't it? are you sure?

while it IS late your plants will hang on over winter and come next october you will have heads assuming they are female. you can pull out the males. smoke your october heads but do not pull out the plants because obviously you have guaranteed females ready to boom when summer comes. this is a long time to have plants in the ground ... but you did say your backyard is secure ... it is isn't it? are you sure?

thanks for help man, yeah were i am planning the plant is very secure, i highly doubt they will be found, unless ofcoarse someone rats me out to the cops but if i try this and if the plants come up i wont be telling anyone else it will be for my own personal use