scotland

as long as you get more than 13 hours of sun a day for abit of veg you could always give it ago with sum skylight over the top make sure it lets the rite light throu my mate grow one under a sunlight an it just wouldnt bud up

theres a bloke on here ho is on his way over her now from england pm him he would most prob no the go up that high

his name is redeyes 420 he will help you 4 sure but he mightent be here yet he flew out yeterday

as long as you get more than 13 hours of sun a day for abit of veg you could always give it ago with sum skylight over the top make sure it lets the rite light throu my mate grow one under a sunlight an it just wouldnt bud up

theres a bloke on here ho is on his way over her now from england pm him he would most prob no the go up that high

his name is redeyes 420 he will help you 4 sure but he mightent be here yet he flew out yeterday

cheers for advise smashed1 will give it blast when the warmer weather picks up

i'll give redeyes 420 a buzz see if he'll share some info

gr4h4m