What Does Bat Guano High In Nitrogen Smell Like?

So I ordered some super grow bat guano, for the veg stage of plants

But it smells funked up!! like this old guys room I know!

Its suposed to be organic, I ordered 1 liter of natures own supergrow but got sent this old ass 5 liter bottle of the same brand!

It does not have an expiry date on it but the front label is dried up and falling off (it be taped back on)

The back label is still in tact though.

I read that things high in nitrogen are said to smell like ammonia but I always though ammonia smelt like old cat pee or bleach, I can handle cat pee but this stuff I dont know about!

ive never smelt anything like it except old dudes room & I have smelt some nasty shit before & I dont want to end up smelling like that!

What should I do it smells like a chemical smell, it does not smell like bleach or cat pee!

What should I do? Is the smell normal or should I sent it back?

Bat Shit.

And it is the bomb, if not reasonably expensive.

Charlie Carp would probably have the same effect and equally offensive.

Yeah I think I'm going to go ahead & try the guano super grow even though it stinks like old dude! l.o.l

That would be a good comercial name for it! :twitchsmile:

Its just hard to believe I got 4 liters free for no reason, maybe it was just a nice thing or a mistake!

The Natures own super bloom doesnt smell so bad but its not nearly as high in nitrogen.

I'm going to flush the shit of it when it comes time! :crap: literlly!

I hope to put up a grow diary soon, I'm almost done constructing my panda film, stealth, closet tent & hoping to find out where the camera is :bongon:

...Constructive...if only to give us the heads up you eat shit...

It`ll be OK to use AS...

JAIKAI

no way in hell will I ever be eating bat shit! :stunned: Lmao!

I will eat kelp powder but nothing thats ever been predigested by another creature.

I'm almost done with the tent, then going to start germinating some f1 Amsterdam seeds,

I will go through the whole process & methods used & hopefully it turns out good! :bongon:

I'm going to stay away from chemicals & only use organic nutes, soil & natural additives, maybe it should be considered more of biodynamic growing idk :scratchin: