FLORAMITE....

sooooo a day later and there still there.....but instead of scattered they are all bunched up. there is alot. still no web. still green plants. some yellow leaves. i hate spraying in flower but i hate bugs worse.....what could i use that is safe up until harvest....? im thinking of pyrethum bom....any suggestions?

i no nothing about these bom's, im going to research them right after i post this.

i have neem oil but i dont know if that is safe for the budds? i sprayed in veg but i have never had to so late in flower

im thinkin there mites, i mean what else could they be. so small i cant take a picture and some yellow leaves, not really spoted tho and black. i thought these bugs were clear/white? hmmmm could it be something else? i was thinking aphids but i looked that up and it doesnt ever show 1 being as tiny as these are.

any help would be nice ;)

2-3 weeKS left and i need to use shooting powder in 3 days so i need stress free as possible

:peace: THANKS ;)

Edited by sneek420

yea sneek i had a quick look at doktor doom cant see whats in it though ,

well i got a mite colony on one of my plants 4 wks to harvy :peace: .. but mine only on one plant (skunk of course) the other breed ak47 they wont go near them

and yes they are tiny black, on underside of leaves with 6-8 legs, and do not spin webs

the damage is a fine white / creamy speckle pattern on the leaves where the mites have been feeding

i will prolly just trash my one plant to save the rest, but if i was spraying i would try Pyrethrium and Natra-soap (Yates) mixed half and half, cause ive used this formula in flower against caterpillars and it didnt hurt plants at all as both are natural organic sprays, but it got rid of the caterpillars alright

all da best

;)

Thanks Frazz, Thats a bummer about the skunk....whats the reason they dont touch the ak, thats interesting. it seems like a few of my babys are untouched to and some are definitely more infested then others...i guess some taste better :peace:

so you do think these are mites? tiny black and underside of leaves...i dont notice yelow/white feeding dots and also there is no webs. they like the top leaves with all the trichomes...it seems the crystals are a natural defence....maybe traping them or atleast slowing them down. when i look at them they do not move.

newho....when the lights go off im going to pop this thing right int he midle of the room and run....;) ive never used this before so is there anything i should no before i pop it? i no to close vents and turn everything off but besides that is there anything else i can do to optimize results? dokotor doom total release fogger 3 oz bottle active ingredients pyrethrins 0.4%

piperonyl butoxide 2.0%

thanks

www google.com.au/images?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB%3a%6ffficial&hs=QBb&q=spider+mites&revid=453720879&resnum=0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=H6MATKa5Oc7JcYPK3dUB&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CDUQsAQwAw

And this site as well.

www evergreengardenworks.com/mites.htm

This will tell/show you all about mites.

thanks for the info brick.

so in about 10 mins i go in and stuff shirts into my fans and wrap a towel around my filter to ensure as little leakage as possible. then im going to clear a spot on the floor...move some babies and pop my doktor doom bom. ....ill be back in about 13 hours ler you know how it did... hopefully it wipes out all the bugs and not my babies as well, im a little scared

just popd it....i listened threw the door and it sounded liek it ran out in less then 20 seconds.....is that normal? the second i clicked the top down it started shooting out so i placed it down and got out of there.....i dont know if the 3 oz is going to be big enough for my room...10x10x15.

also the lights are still hot as they just went off...do i need to clean them off before i turn them back on?

thanks.