Death is slowly spreading up my plants, please help

Beneath are my girls that I've had outdoors since about October last year (yeah I know a bit late) they've been flowering for about 3 - 4 weeks now, and since flowering I've began noticing the slow yellowing and eventual dying off of all of my girls leaves from bottom to top, at the rate theyre going there won't be any leaves left by harvest :bongon:, what makes no sense is the top half of the plant looks healthy as, plenty of hairs and crystals everywhere. Here are a few stats on my grow

9l pots, watered with PH adjusted water daily or every second day depending on soil dryness, I've ferted them a few times during their life, every 2 weeks with Yates multi-nurtient plant food and a couple of doses of the Eco brand C-weed stuff.

P.S. About 2 weeks ago I noticed that large chunks of leaf were going missing each night, the chunks looked like the work of grasshoppers so i sprayed them with Hortico Rose spray, i know this sounds stupid but my tomatoes were having a similar problem and the spray cleared it right up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

post-34956-1269841421_thumb.jpg

post-34956-1269841502_thumb.jpg

post-34956-1269841542_thumb.jpg

post-34956-1269842151_thumb.jpg

post-34956-1269842194_thumb.jpg

post-34956-1269842307_thumb.jpg

It looks like nutrient deficiency, caused by either PH lock out or being under fed (Or a combination of both, which I think is likely). Get yourself a decent PH metre and some flowering nutrients and feed those bitches, haha. (Some potash probably wouldnt hurt either)

Personally, I wouldn't be fucking around with them too much. To me, they look to have struggled with neglect for some time and I doubt anything done at this late stage is really going to dramatically change the situation. Plants kept in pots for many months need to be fed and cared for regularly if they are to grow and flower well.

I'd feed lightly with the Yates and C-weed, that should too up necessary nutrients and stop the yellowing from progressing. Apart from that, a little molasses in their water, keep them warm and out of the rain and they should still give you a bit of bud.

They've been in full sun the whole time and i water them whenever the top of the soil is dry :) when they were young i think they may have suffered abit of heat stress, the sun beating down on the pots on some of those 40 degree days really yellowed em up for a period, so you recommend ferting slightly, get some nutrients to it, i've flushed it with ph corrected water so hopefully itll be able to absorb everything it needs.