bubbleponics? aeroponics? samething couple of questions

ANYWAYS

4weeks ago i started off what i thought would be a couple of awesome plants.........they are nothing special (bagseeds) but i named them TOP GEAR just to make it sound a lil better :(.

TOP GEAR was planted in a mix of perlite,seedling soil and my dads garden bed soil. both were like top notch soils.

when TOP GEAR germinated and sprouted it was growing great......after 2 weeks its like they stopped growing. like the big leaves stopped, but the new growth kept going but at a very slow rate. i started thinking and checking and thinking and checking......B) turns out i love my plants soo much i over water them =D :(

so then i go to transplant into a bigger pot. i notice it was wet as at the bottom of the pots, almost like a mud. so GG i figured out it was that. i successfully transplanted them into bigger pots............BUT still no luck. the older leaves are like dying....the little leaves are growing very very slow. my first grow was unsuccessful at around 5 weeks and this one was on its way out as well. i was on the edge of pulling em out and saying fuck it. BUT I DIDN'T !!!!

THIS IS MY LAST SHOT

i read up on bubbleponics/aeroponics and it started to appeal to me. i thought by doing it this way it eliminates my noobness in watering. only thing i really have to do is figure out the feeding part.

so off i went on my merry way gathering all the bits and pieces i need for this new growing system. pretty much did it all today and was quite proud of myself.

i had to take them out of the soil as gently as i could and move them to this new setup. hope it doesnt kill em. some pics are attached for your viewing pleasure :pokey:

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2523/38970819.jpg

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5130/55532483.jpg

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4315/59383106.jpg

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9947/44071122.jpg

i built it all on my own :( so proud

the water level is just under the bottom of each pot when the wood is closed.

QUESTIONS

1. Do you think they will kick back in this new system????

2. Ive been using miracle grow(mix with water) then water your plants......can i spoon this fert and add it straight to my new system? like does it work like that or do i need a type of hydro fert?

3. From the marks on the plant does it look like over watering to you???

4. do you think i need drippers or i don't need them because the roots are in the water???

Also if you have any hints/tips/helpfulness/questions/whatever please don't hesitate to say/ask me.....

cheers fellaz

there is no need for rumors or fact???

do a SIMPLE google search like you mods tell me, tards. then we shall see if they are rumors

mwahhahahaha im finally right and a mod is wrong......bow down to me pity mortal lmao

and you know what when i think about i dont want your fckd forums help anyways. lmao getting advice from undercover pigs, yeah nice one ozstoners.

ill figure this shiit out myself

to all you normal people on here, peace and thanks for your help in other posts

too all the "retarded" mods (not all of you) Eat.A.Dick

for 1

id be dropping the miracle grow for this style of grow

i bet its burning the plants root system

also in this styleu need to keep the ec low

start at like 0.4 ec and slowely work ya way up to 1.0 ec

id be investiung in a good quality hydro nutrient..

no need for drippers if the roots are xposed and in water

id be also buying a ph pen ph between 5.5 and 5.8 id aim for

dwc requires precisiion imo

all the best

bil

LMFAO You need to grow up Lavey , Leafy , Weekpric or whatever the fuck your calling yourself these days ....

Do you really have so few friends that you have to make up multiple personalities to find someone to agree with you and spread rumors :( ? The funniest part is that everyone knows you have done it and will do it with every other site you have a problem with now and in the future ... Your a troll and we don't want you here :pokey:

Are those pics as pathetic as they are even yours or have you just stolen em like you have with everything in the past ?

As for your account it's not your choice , we have never and will never tolerate disrespecting the moderators particularly from parasites like yourself you can fuck off ( once again )