Bondage

Here`s a pic. of a Skunk#1 .The plant is just over 4 weeks old from seed.It`s growing in Cocopeat.Using a 400W Son T Agrp Lamp.Temperature stays between 20 - 28 degrees celicius.Humidity is between 50-75.

I thought I`d tie down a few branches to help the light reach the lower areas.

Let me know what you think ? Is it a reasonable size for it`s age , do you think? (It`s about 2 foot tall -from the medium)

The colour of the plant is much healthier than it appears in the pic.

post-17-1055166443_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ken Oath

hey,

Seams to be growing alright have ou considered cloning the crown of the plant for further use and then scrog the bottom. This is the method i am currently using to reselect mothers.. Just wondered how drydo you let the coco go before rewatering.... i find if you push them out till about 70% or so dry you get outstanding results...

Heres a pic of shishkeberry 6 weeks old from clone(2w6"2w8"2w12") thats been crown cloned.. hasnt ever been tied down thou....

post-17-1055178545_thumb.jpg

Stonedas,

Thanks for your comments and the pics.

As this is my first indoor grow and first serious attempt at growing at all, I`ve been learning as I grow.

I was watering too often to begin with and had a few problems with a couple of plants.Now, I`ve been waiting until the top inch and a half, or so of the cocopeat has dried out before watering again and the plants seem to be doing much better.I`ve been giving them nutrients about every 3rd watering (5-6 days).

I was considering tipping/topping this plant but have decided to just tie it down instead and see how much it will yield.I only have one light (400W Son T Agro) at the moment and have about 6 plants at various stages of growth - The one in the pic. is the biggest at the moment.I`m planning on heading them in about another 2 weeks.Hopefully the others will catch up a bit by then.If they don`t ,I`ll probably move them outside and let them go to head under the sun - or I might just pull them.The reason for this is limited space in the growroom.

However, I am now considering setting up a seperate growroom , probably in a wardrobe so I can keep vegging the smaller plants whilst bringing the bigger ones to head at the same time.

post-17-1055260718_thumb.jpg