From what i have learnt....the worry of mould is not too big of a prob if you have spidermite because the amout of humidity you need to create mould is too high for spidermite to survive anyway so from what I can gather too low a humidity=spidermite....too high= mould....maybe Im wrong though....Tom I throw this one too you...maybe you know???
(that sugmix sprayed on buds is good but ya got to be careful of mould,
Lemon Juice on Sidermite
Posted 08 June 2003 - 09:30 AM
Say thanks with some bits: bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j (BTC Only)