• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Lemon Juice on Sidermite

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

budgirl

budgirl

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Thanks for all the heaps great ideas guys....I ended up taking your advice Tom and trying on a portion of plants.....put the spray on just before the lights went off......once they came back on the plants which were sprayed were almost completly spidermite free....the little bastards stopped moving the moment the spray hit them. :D How happy am I :D

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

hydrodude

hydrodude

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 Posts:
What exactly did u do please :-) cause i think i have an infestation starting :-( Were there any negative side effects?

Thanx heaps !

Edited by nimer, 07 June 2003 - 04:20 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

(Guest) GrowMad

(Guest) GrowMad
  • Guests
Sounds like an easy way to rid of the mites... What % of lemon juice to water did u use?

Keep an eye on the plants tho... I usually repeat the spray application for 2-3 days just in case they havent gone...

(Guest) Urbanhog

(Guest) Urbanhog
  • Guests
One thing I am curious... the acidic properties of lemon might affect the plants? maybe I am way off tracked here but ... just asking.

Yeah argee with GW, keep spraying for other 2-3 days maybe a week just in case they come back.

Cheers,

Urbanhog :D

budgirl

budgirl

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 Posts:
I went to the supermarket and bought a squeeze bottle of lemon juice...watered it down 50/50....sprayed it on the plants just before their dark cycle so as to not cause any burning...so far it has been almost 24hrs and the mites seem to have pretty much stopped in their tracks...there are no visible signs of damage to the plants caused by the use of the lemon juice at the moment Will keep you posted as to how it goes...I will spray them every 2-3 days for about a week just incase though.

(Guest) weekprik

(Guest) weekprik
  • Guests
was it pure juice or did it have added sugar like most of em

budgirl

budgirl

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 Posts:

was it pure juice or did it have added sugar like most of em

it was 99.9% lemon juice...Berri brand

(Guest) weekprik

(Guest) weekprik
  • Guests
reason why is so i can try it if i need too, also i hear(read) that sugmix sprayed on buds is good but ya got to be careful of mould, I also read that if you put pure essesnse in the final flush it changes the flavour???

personally i dont believe it :D

(Guest) Urbanhog

(Guest) Urbanhog
  • Guests

reason why is so i can try it if i need too, also i hear(read) that sugmix sprayed on buds is good but ya got to be careful of mould, I also read that if you put pure essesnse in the final flush it changes the flavour???

personally i dont believe it :D

sounds like typical Overgrow forum crap :D

Urbanhog :D

Tom

Tom

"addicted to growing"

• Members
  • 6183 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal

also i hear(read) that sugmix sprayed on buds is good........personally i dont believe it :D 

For those that do, burn some sugar and breathe the fumes, you will never consider candied cannabis again. :D :D :D

Posted Image

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.