My little girls are ailing and I'm at a wall

Goobs

Hey Goobs n readers

here's a little story I'd like to share... :thumbsup:

Living inner suburbs of Bris bout 20 odd years ago... One day the neighbour who hardly spoke to us mentioned that she had been watering our plants while we were away... If you could see this yard you'd understand - F*****g JUNGLE!! and below the jungle was another level with bamboo... This was a bit puzzling till one morning at the back window, coffee in hand... I get the picture... Ya know those 3D books where you see the photo sorta come into focus? Well that's what it was like... A big plant - Bout 1.5m tall comes into focus... I choke on the mouthfull of coffee I have as another and yet another come into my sight..

WHAT THE!!!

Yes my friends there were about 15 of the suckers - A sativa with 11 point leaves... All just starting to bud. And to this day I have absolutely no recall of ever chucking seed out in the back yard... This is what she was talking about!! AAAaaaaggghhhh

PARANOIA !! I freaked because I didn't know how cool this neighbour was and the police take a dim view of this much hooter in one's back yard in the middle of the burbs... So out they came roots n all.. Hung em (no cure) and shared a great 3 weeks on the Sunshine Coast with the band I was loading for then.. But that's another story..

Wild cannabis turned up in your garden?? I can just hear the sound of disbelief in the magistrates voice as he heard my plea of innocence ha ha ....Can't you?

So there are some interesting stories to share ha ha

Cheers

SpOoK

yes the new leaf is curcial

it must be healthy and happy to save the plant

all the leaf with yellow spots may be too late to save allready

just watch that it doesnt spread into the new growth

for a soil grow

imho

get some microbs and follow the directions to the letter

please check dis for we

with the lights on

what is the air tempeture at the growing tips closest to the light?????????

irey guidance

i thinks u have not taken the advice given if u r feeding them again.....good luck

The advice I have been given was to feed them with a foliar spray of seaweed nutrient...

Radic, the new growth looks healthy, both new top growth aswell as new growth sprouting from nodes on the stem, the uppermost tip of the sick girl is 22 degrees, about right yeah?

To add to the yellow spotting the edges of the leaf are beginning to curl upward making the leaves look like little canoes, if theyre not going to recover, as they look pretty far gone at this point, would it be worth while cutting them off so that nutrients aren't wasted on dying leaves?