These are the strains I'm currently considering. Be interested in any opinions or feedback, particularly from those that have grown any of them. Also if you think there is a "must have" strain that is not on the list feel free to enlighten me :)

Afghani #1

White Rhino

Misty

SPC/OzCo Indica

AK47xC99

Titan

The Pure (Skunk #1) from The Flying Dutchman

G13

G13 x HP

Super Silver Haze

Romulan

Jack Herer

Western Winds

Flo

I am only going to get 2 or 3 for now I think, leaning towards Super Silver Haze, The Pure and SPC/OzCo Indica.

Edited by pipeman

You know my opinion on most of these mate, but the chronic I don't like so much, I grew it, got the seeds for free from Heavens Stairway when I spent over $300. It was good don't get me wrong. Good Yield, Powerful Stone, And a sweeter taste than the widow, but it just didn't compare with the greenhouse seeds white strains. I got a few hermies too, only 1 or 2 though. Anyway didn't keep it, it was beautiful as it grew, huge resinous buds, thick sweet smell. But in the end it didn't compete with similar strains.

Alot of those strains you mention are very similar too, if your not planning to grow every strain ever made (like me) I'd stick to getting yourself as much variety as possible.

Titan and Romulan, exactly the same but titan is bigger.

G13 and G13 x HP, can't be too much difference.

Super Silver Haze & Jack Herer, almost the same composition but SSH is a more indica stone and growth.

White Rhino & Misty, same family again.

And yeah, heaps of other essentials, I just aint grown em. I got nothing new I can really add to this kinda thread anymore....... oh well.

yeah WC, half the strains on this list are there because of shit you've said. :)

and yeah some are similar so I'll go for diversity to start with.

From what I've read of SSH I though it was a Sativa dominant? If what you are saying is true and its an indica stone ,maybe I'll go with Western Winds or Flo....or maybe the SPC AK47xC99. Damn, so hard to make a decision.

yeah WC, half the strains on this list are there because of shit you've said. :)

and yeah some are similar so I'll go for diversity to start with.

From what I've read of SSH I though it was a Sativa dominant?  If what you are saying is true and its an indica stone ,maybe I'll go with Western Winds or Flo....or maybe the SPC AK47xC99.  Damn, so hard to make a decision.

No mate it definately isn't indica dominant, just more indica than Jack Herer. It is still very hazey. They are both 50% hazes with skunk and Northern Lights as the other 2 parents, but I'd say SSH has more NL %. Both of em cost too much.

Western Winds and Flo aboth aren't too potent, go for something 50% haze for potent sativa shit. Or even Nevilles Haze, thats 75% haze and is meant to be heaps good, it would have an absolute pisspoor yield though I'd imagine.

Oh and the first paragraph of my first post about chronic should've been about Misty.

ah yes, thanks for clearing that up about the chronic, I was wondering where the fuck that came from. :)

and I will definitely be getting a haze hybrid of some sort by the looks.

there seems to be a big difference in price though. Oz Co quoted me $450AUS for SSH from Greenhouse seeds, but I've seen them at Jack Flash for $115US ($230) AUS. :)