• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Bong Shops in Perth

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

bluntman_77

bluntman_77

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 Posts:
  • Interests:Mo Powah!!!
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 1x400w MH and 1x400w/1000w HPS
awesome , been thinking about getting a new "oil pourer" but thought they were banned

Edited by bluntman_77, 04 June 2012 - 06:38 PM.

Posted Image "Herb is the healing of a nation, Alcohol is its destruction"

The first rule of Grow Club is: You do not talk about Grow Club. The second rule of Grow Club is: You do not talk about Grow Club

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Carlos Danger Mouse

Carlos Danger Mouse

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

2 fat injuns? used to work for them. Tell Kush (yeah, his real name) I said hi

Nuff' o' this shit. I'm gonna start 12/12 tomorrow I think. Or Monday at the latest.

with great stupidity comes something or other

I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it.
-Bill Hicks

I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.
-Albert Einstein

viv

viv

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 Posts:
Hey there, we have a shop ' Chuffed gifts and more ' at Morris Place Innaloo ( just behind the Morris Hotel.)
We have been in business for just over 30 years so we've picked up a bit of a collection.
We used to be at Wanneroo (Malaga) Markets, Scarborough, and both of the Subiaco Markets. Hopefully some folk will remember us.
We only open a few days a week...Thursday 2.30 till 9 pm, Saturday 10 till 6 and Sunday 10 till 7.
Sometimes we open at other hours so if you are in need you can call and we will endeavour to assist.
Phone Viv 0416361851 or Tracy 0433598105

Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Stoned gnome

• Moderator Crew
  • 3429 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Bic

Hey there, we have a shop ' Chuffed gifts and more ' at Morris Place Innaloo ( just behind the Morris Hotel.)
We have been in business for just over 30 years so we've picked up a bit of a collection.
We used to be at Wanneroo (Malaga) Markets, Scarborough, and both of the Subiaco Markets. Hopefully some folk will remember us.
We only open a few days a week...Thursday 2.30 till 9 pm, Saturday 10 till 6 and Sunday 10 till 7.
Sometimes we open at other hours so if you are in need you can call and we will endeavour to assist.
Phone Viv 0416361851 or Tracy 0433598105

Hiya Viv, I am on the east coast but have heard about the bong shop at the Wanaroo markets from sand groper members here. And apparently you guys are on the level.

We love small businesses here at Oz stoners and want to support good aussie small businesses. So if you are interested in advertising here, maybe check out our rates and look at becoming a site sponsor.

Cheers
Ford

viv

viv

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 Posts:
Hey Ford (love the name BTW) where would I check out your advertising rates?

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7134 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
Or bongs.net works a treat - out of Canberra fishwick

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Stoned gnome

• Moderator Crew
  • 3429 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: Bic

Hey Ford (love the name BTW) where would I check out your advertising rates?

Thanks Viv, he’s a funny guy Andrew ‘dice’ Clay . Check the link for our rates. https://cannabis.com.../7-advertising/

:peace:
Ford

Noahway

Noahway

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:None
Hey guys, Just arrived to perth so glad to know there's some places to get glass. Now to find somewhere to get some ish for filling em

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.