• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

Bong Shops in Perth

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Choke2Tapout

Choke2Tapout

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Hey everyone,

Does anyone here know any good (or bad) bong shops in Perth? I know the usual JV and Off Ya Tree's, I was hoping for a location more NOR. I already know Wanneroo markets has a little stall, anyone else know of anywhere else???

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

MadamePandora

MadamePandora

Stoned Crazy Old Cat Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x100W CFL 2700K 14000 lumen - Flower
There is a stall at Malaga Market.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Find me on skype to talk about law reform - MadamePandora is my ID

Crunchy

Crunchy

Pervy Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: Seedlings: 48w CFL
    Veg/Flwr: 400w HPS
smoke mart sells some stuff, theres one at kingsway shops among other places.
FREE MARK EMERY (_̅_̅_̅(̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅(̅_̅_̲̅м̲̅a̲̅я̲̅i̲̅j̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲̅̅_̅_̅_̅()ڪ
My country is the world... and my religion is to do good. - Thomas Paine
The proponents of the "war on drugs" are well-intentioned people who believe they are saving people from the nightmare of drug addiction and making the world safer. But this self-image has turned into a faith - and like all faiths, it can only be maintained by cultivating a deliberate blindness to the evidence. - Source
[b]The only link between cannabis and mental illness is the effect the plant has on the ignorant people who fear it, don

Choke2Tapout

Choke2Tapout

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:
Cheers. Is it any good? I was hoping for more of a Monday-Friday business though.

saltbox

saltbox

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 Posts:
  • Interests:Smoking, relaxing, sleeping, eating.
IMO it's worth the effort to get into JV. They have the best stuff. From what I've seen the markets just have plastic bongs or chinese glass. Although I did almost buy a couple from the Malaga one..

There's a couple of newsagent stalls at Whitfords shopping centre that sell pipes last time I checked.

Choke2Tapout

Choke2Tapout

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:

IMO it's worth the effort to get into JV. They have the best stuff. From what I've seen the markets just have plastic bongs or chinese glass. Although I did almost buy a couple from the Malaga one..

There's a couple of newsagent stalls at Whitfords shopping centre that sell pipes last time I checked.

Cheers though last time I went to JV it didn't impress me at all. Overpriced and little range, though this was around 8-9 months ago. Last time I went Off Ya Tree had a better range, and the pierced shop assistant was very helpful. Can't beat good customer service.

Has JV improved since then? Last time they seemed to be more of a punk / emo gear kinda store.

Crunchy

Crunchy

Pervy Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: Seedlings: 48w CFL
    Veg/Flwr: 400w HPS
I went to JV the other week, they seemed pretty good.

Choke2Tapout

Choke2Tapout

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:
Ok gonna bite the bullet and go into Perth CBD. Gonna try both JV and Off Ya Tree, see what I can find.

MgzyGrl

MgzyGrl

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Posts:
Depends on what you're after - there's a couple places in Joondalup shopping centre that openly sell 'decorative tobacciana', there's a dinky little Ezy-buy in Inglewood that also has a fair range of equipment, but neither are proper head shops.
Otherwise JV's and Off Ya Tree in Perth are the place to go.

peteabordi

peteabordi

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 Posts:
  • Interests:Light
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: anything like the sun
Jv has a huge range way better than oyt, oyt sells bulk emo shit

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.