Kronic Review (Legal High)

Honestly people, you smoke this shit? I see this thread has over 30,000+ hits, crazy. NOTHING beats the real thing, there is no substitute or comparison.

I dont care if tthey have 24 hour delivery and come and light my bongs, I still won't smoke the shit.

If you wanna fill ya lungs with a heap of unknown chemical compounds that yyou have no understanding of, be my guest, stupidity knows no boundarys.

REAL Cannabis from REAL growers and REAL hiighs and REAL pain relief.

WAKE UP! The only reason they sell you this crap is they are making a shit tonne of money out of it, they couldn't give a crap about you or your health.

As long as there are sheeple around lapping thiis shit up the leagalization oof the REAL thing suffers.

The importers of this shiit should be rounded uup and shot, bunch of money grubbing arseholes.

Don't see this crap advertised on this site. Thankyou Oz, SOME people running sites still have some moral fibre. Even if the profit would be good.

VIVA LA CANNABIS

Peace. Gh72

Honestly people, you smoke this shit? I see this thread has over 30,000+ hits, crazy. NOTHING beats the real thing, there is no substitute or comparison.

I dont care if tthey have 24 hour delivery and come and light my bongs, I still won't smoke the shit.

If you wanna fill ya lungs with a heap of unknown chemical compounds that yyou have no understanding of, be my guest, stupidity knows no boundarys.

REAL Cannabis from REAL growers and REAL hiighs and REAL pain relief.

WAKE UP! The only reason they sell you this crap is they are making a shit tonne of money out of it, they couldn't give a crap about you or your health.

As long as there are sheeple around lapping thiis shit up the leagalization oof the REAL thing suffers.

The importers of this shiit should be rounded uup and shot, bunch of money grubbing arseholes.

Don't see this crap advertised on this site. Thankyou Oz, SOME people running sites still have some moral fibre. Even if the profit would be good.

VIVA LA CANNABIS

Peace. Gh72

i dont smoke it i was just saying they even have a service on this stuff now and yes there are making shit loads they are paying less than 30 bux for 3 grams and selling for 70 bux i dont care bout it just adding my 2 cents like everyone else. of course it aint going to compare to the real thing its synthetic.

One thing about kronic is when I saw it on TV it looked like bud. Well if I was to get done with a 50, quart or some spliffs I would tell the filth that it is kronic and test it, which they wouldn't. The fact that its a bit mainstream now might let us get away with small possession charges. Until its made illegal anyway. Fuck em, they can prove that its weed and then take to court.

look at a few news sites here in Perth, were there banning kronic synthetic cannabis.

I read this comment on perthnow.com.au

Helen from WA Posted at 6:34 PM June 14, 2011

I just heard on the news that there is going to be a protest at Parliament House. I wonder if there will be any high flying corporate people or others who hold a steady job, have a house,family with kids who actually smoke the stuff and find nothing wrong with it at all and find this ban coming into effect an INFRINGEMENT ON THEIR RIGHTS? I hope its not only a bunch of young pot-heads who turn up.I hope there will be someone from EROS ASSOCIATION there to speak on behalf of the people? The problem here with a protest is that its all to late if its coming into effect this Friday. Your supposed to protest before it happens to try and avoid it. Its all about people power and always will.This protest at Parliament should be about the legalization of the real thing in my opinion.

http://www.perthnow....u-1226075117876

Most of the comments over the last few days and weeks over this subject suport not only synthetic cannabinoids be avalablie but CANNABIS it self should be legalized her in western australia... Can we Should there a wa cannabis movment??? I will check this post in the morning hoping someone eles has more info about this..

Dont just legalize it regulate itt..

iv got this is anther thread but its not showing up in new content.. cheers

Just want to add my experiences in using Kronic. I'm a 52 year old & been smoking since my 20's and thought I had tried it all, but Kronic (and the other synthetic varieties) is certainly something new and interesting. I was a skeptic until my first Kronic bong, & like most first users I had two fairly quick bongs thinking it would be a flop, but was blasted for a few wonderful hours - as were my friends.

It is real and it does get you wasted easily.

Now for the proviso's:

It certainly has a chemical composition to the high... it's sort of like getting high smoking a trip or magic mushrooms (have tried and enjoyed both) So if you do not like acid, magic mushrooms or other chemical drugs you may not enjoy the Kronic experience. Some of my experienced drug friends also reported feeling unwell and uncomfortable with the Kronic high (racing heartbeats, nausea etc). I would imagine if you are keen on the organic properties of real dope, you will be disappointed with Kronic - not because you won't get off-your-face, but because it will be a significantly different form of getting "high".

For first time users, try to go easy at first (that means one bong) and enjoy the unusual first time experience - remember as with most drug experiences the first time will often be as good as it gets.

Subsequent sessions seemed to be a more normal affair as the brain seems to adjust to the different form of chemical high and you adapt and learn from each experience.

Another caution, Kronic and the other varieties are strong and regardless of whether you are a seasoned pot smoker or not, it is good advice to try this first with some sensible friends as experiences appear to vary widely depending on your individual tolerance to the chemicals. I can see why there is concern from medico's as it is probably not the right stuff for some people.

Another interesting observation is that the day after hang-over from a heavy nightly session doesn't seem as bad as a regular heavy pot evening - even though everyone was smashed.

So for curious users give it a cautionary and safe try in the company of good friends. For those who are not into strong chemicals you will probably not initially enjoy it, but may adapt a liking to it after a few sessions.

Cheers