where can i get good clones

first time grower in melbourne, looking for indica clones for indoor grow.

recommended strains ?

been researching on www and like looks of : AK47xC99 & great white shark (or white rhino).

are these type of strains readily available in OZ or seed the only way to het these kinda plants.

any help appreciated, either reply here, PM or email.

thanks

andrew

first time grower in melbourne, looking for indica clones for indoor grow.

recommended strains ?

been researching on www and like looks of : AK47xC99 & great white shark (or white rhino).

are these type of strains readily available in OZ or seed the only way to het these kinda plants.

any help appreciated, either reply here, PM or email.

thanks

andrew

Hey dude,

Just moved to Melb hih?

Ive got WRhino , sk#1 and a Sativa cross thats looking Awesome.

Oz Stoners mentions something about clones4 sale.Other wise there pretty hard to get . I was lucky i got mine by fluke Just being in the right place at the right time!!I had clones two weeks ago and yep there all :D gone! Sorry! Catcch ya!! :P

Guest Field_of_Light
But if you like a quality smoke some affis are just fine...the ak47 x c99 is also meant o be failry nice to smoke....maybe not a huge yielder but if your not after mega yield give it a try....

Dont bother mate, its shit I thought its was gonna be something special but its pretty ordinary. ;(

I am harvesting mine tomorrow, and reakon it wont be much good and a low yeilder,

same goes for Afghani#1, its shit too.

I reakon My G13 is the best so far.

::P: :D

Maybe you should try smoking them before saying that.

Afghani is a very good strain. mine is sensi seeds and was a very stable strain. Quite leafy but a very strong couchlock stone, and a nice hashy, fecal smell. Fairly high yielding too. To say its shit means you've probably grown it shit.

great white shark (or white rhino).

these are both fucking great strains, the GWS it is the whitest most resinous strain I ever grown and has a huge yield. Not really a good beginners strain because it stretches and the buds get mouldy easily (due to size and resin density). White Rhino is not as resinous but it seems more potent and much smellier, still has a high yield but stays much shorter. Would be easier to grow.

Guest Urbanhog

I argee with WC here that weekprik might have grew it shit, and it might me a good idea if you waited and smoked some before you made any comment, as it's pretty obvious from past posts that weekprik posted, seems weekprik is looking for a strain that costs him nothing and yeilds well, and gives to a "mate" to sell... nice of you to tell us that on the internet. :P

What I am trying to say weekprik, try think bit more before you say anything or release maybe bit wee too much information about yourself? It's pretty obvious from many of your past posts. I am not flaming you weekprik, just reminding you maybe try be bit more care full next time if you ever will get my drift. :D

Guest weekprik

NO way was it from me growing it wrong, I followed the instructions to the T and didnt harvest leaf, or stress them

My nutes were Amsterdam Indoors, and DM max for veg, then I added Potash and kept the max going. I also used Oxyplus, a nute heater, a truncheon, a Ph tester, good ventilation.

veg- 1200ppm, Bud- 1600,

nutes 21Deg min, ph 6.3,

Plants were checked everyday for TDS and PH,

The only problems my plants had was right at the end they got a few spider mites,

Oh well maybe I wont be so hasty and reveg them instead and try again.

My last plant unknown strain I got 2.2 pound wet and 1.1 pound dry, off one plant, where I reakon im gonna be lucky to pull 1/2 that out of these 2 strains combined.

Urban thanks for the reminder, Iam a worry as I dont give a fuck if i get busted. Shit Prison would be a welcome change compared to living with disabled kids, and a grumpy mother :D

NO way was it from me growing it wrong, I followed the instructions to the T and didnt harvest leaf, or stress them

My nutes were Amsterdam Indoors, and DM max for veg, then I added Potash and kept the max going. I also used Oxyplus, a nute heater, a truncheon, a Ph tester, good ventilation.

veg- 1200ppm, Bud- 1600,

nutes 21Deg min, ph 6.3,

Plants were checked everyday for TDS and PH,

The only problems my plants had was right at the end they got a few spider mites,

Oh well maybe I wont be so hasty and reveg them instead and try again.

My last plant unknown strain I got 2.2 pound wet and 1.1 pound dry, off one plant, where I reakon im gonna be lucky to pull 1/2 that out of these 2 strains combined.

Urban thanks for the reminder, Iam a worry as I dont give a fuck if i get busted. Shit Prison would be a welcome change compared to living with disabled kids, and a grumpy mother :D

Yield has absolute shit to do with the quality of a strain, or a bit, cos generally, high yield = less potency.

Why didn't you keep mother plants in the 1st place weekprik?? If they we're "good" and they didn't reveg you woulda been heaps shitty.

Guest Urbanhog

Yeah thats fine, I don't care, but as long you don't bring bad attention to OzStoners, OK? Thanks. :P