Milk Shots

im sorry to hear they busted you man but you got to keep the bulk of your collection at least! how did they get tipped off if you dont mind me asking?

You sir take bong collecting to a new level with 30k usd in awesome pipes and cones! if had an expensive hobby like that the other half would kill me :peace: but she has agreed to let me buy a new pipe so im looking at something with a bit of quality so i can retire my chinese rubber footed bong :)

Thats f**ked! so i geuse u have a fair idea of who laged u in then? what are you being charged with in relation to the dope? a few pounds sounds like they might push for "commercial quantity" I hope they dont screw u too hard over it, you could say you just love your dope so much "check out my collection of awesome pipes and bowls!" :rolleyes: But im glad they didnt try and pull some shit like proceeds of crime and take it all...

The responsible one was introduced to a cricket bat apparently, none of my doing though, I don't believe in violence.

I was charged with the following;

Cultivating controlled plant for sale. (major offence)

Selling controlled plant or its products. (minor offence)

Possessing thing intended for use in cultivation of a controlled plant for sale. (major offence)

Using controlled plants or its products and possess controlled plant or its products. (minor offence)

Trafficking in controlled substance. (major offence)

It could have been worse and because of my previously clean record I shouldn't go to jail, it'll be a large fine and suspended sentence more than likely, it's only being heard in the local court of petty sessions which is a good indicator it's nothing too major, fingers crossed.