• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Milk Shots

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

cone head

cone head

My head is shaped like a cone

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 Posts:
  • Interests:growin, music, concentrate making, canna photos
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Sun :)
fuck that really sucks man sorry to hear

Cone :peace:
Posted Image

GROW ORGANIC!!!!

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Sylar420

Sylar420

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 275 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Oil Concentrates
im sorry to hear they busted you man but you got to keep the bulk of your collection at least! how did they get tipped off if you dont mind me asking?
You sir take bong collecting to a new level with 30k usd in awesome pipes and cones! if had an expensive hobby like that the other half would kill me :peace: but she has agreed to let me buy a new pipe so im looking at something with a bit of quality so i can retire my chinese rubber footed bong :)
In a time of chimpanzees i was a monkey
Legalise it, Tax it and stop throwing my hard earned tax dollars at a war that has failed every day its fought for 85 years to date.......<p>&nbsp;

420Downunder

420Downunder

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Thanks guys. It was just some weak bastard who traded me to try and save their own worthless ass.
Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often and for the same reasons...

Sylar420

Sylar420

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 275 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Oil Concentrates
Thats f**ked! so i geuse u have a fair idea of who laged u in then? what are you being charged with in relation to the dope? a few pounds sounds like they might push for "commercial quantity" I hope they dont screw u too hard over it, you could say you just love your dope so much "check out my collection of awesome pipes and bowls!" :rolleyes: But im glad they didnt try and pull some shit like proceeds of crime and take it all...

420Downunder

420Downunder

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 Posts:
The responsible one was introduced to a cricket bat apparently, none of my doing though, I don't believe in violence.
I was charged with the following;
Cultivating controlled plant for sale. (major offence)
Selling controlled plant or its products. (minor offence)
Possessing thing intended for use in cultivation of a controlled plant for sale. (major offence)
Using controlled plants or its products and possess controlled plant or its products. (minor offence)
Trafficking in controlled substance. (major offence)

It could have been worse and because of my previously clean record I shouldn't go to jail, it'll be a large fine and suspended sentence more than likely, it's only being heard in the local court of petty sessions which is a good indicator it's nothing too major, fingers crossed.

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• 420 Crew
  • 10146 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.
What a bummer downunder.

Fingers crossed all goes well for ya...

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

Reverend

Reverend

The Zimmer Society

• 420 Crew
  • 2636 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Lighting: 400w MH Veg 600w HPS flower
This is about milkshots keep it on subject.
Rev.
Reverend
Stay Safe

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

-PLATO-

cone head

cone head

My head is shaped like a cone

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 Posts:
  • Interests:growin, music, concentrate making, canna photos
  • Fav. Lighting: Sun :)
milk shot chillin out in chat heh

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab347/bonghead420/P1000253.jpg

Cone lol

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.