Hollands Hope

Guest Field_of_Light

Guest Field_of_Light

Hey guys and gals....Ive been eyeing off this strain for the last year now...has anyone tried it?...grown it?

Has anyone got it......???

Howdy,

The original Hollands Hope came from Positronics in 1987, (Hollandsch Hoop) I think the whole point of the strain is that it matured decent bud outdoors in Holland, thats why its called hollands hope. So I wouldn't expect something to mystical.

Anyway I can't find out where to get it, I know Homegrown Fantaseeds used to have it, and they got alot of posi's stock. but Seedsdirect don't stock it.

Anyhoo, good luck finding her.

Guest Field_of_Light
WC Im not after anything too mystical....just mystifying....love those white widow style plants.....I like my buds to have visual appeal.......much like white widow...........

Then why don't you grow white widow?? I would not expect Hollands Hope to be much like White Widow. The prettiest plant in my collection is flo, she is red, blue, grey-green, lavender, purple, basically crazy colours, unfortunately the buds just dry green with some purpling.

Anyway like I said, I got no experience with this strain, but I think she would suit cold outdoor areas much better than the indoor grow-house. The strain used to be one of the most common strains, but I think the lack of it, and the lack of it in the popular hybrids may indicate that its fairly out-dated.

Have been growing for decades now and I have only just recently planted hollands hoop..I am just about to cut the light cycle after eight weeks from seed purchased from: http://www.amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com

Having grown a shit load of different cup winning pot I have found this strain to be fucking mind blowing in regard to the masive sturdy growth shown in a short time. Its huge!...like about five others in one! Even before I change the light masses of white wiskers and crystals pack the short internodes of this strain.

Its good to find an agressive plant.

Smells wicked to.

Damo

post-23-1052810525_thumb.jpg