Avoid SA Hydro Shops

I dont want or need a reply from someone who refers to a weed put on this earth from mother nature herself as a drug, AGAIN SON EDUCATE YOURSELF YOUR DOING NOONE ANY GOOD WITH THAT LINE. If you dont see whats wrong with that statement you made, then your beyond help or hope and more then likely a cop, you tell all of us tokers who eles would refer to a plant as a drug.... A UN-EDUCATED SELF CENTERD NAZI COP.

Good luck with life, you''ll need it B)

firstly thanks to slowlysinking for the heads up on this matter :peace: ... but lets not shoot the messenger as we are all on the same side here, and if this report has saved anyone at all or even cautioned them on their activities then that must be a good thing!

i have noticed some ppl do slip into the habit of calling Cannabis a drug .. not because they feel any annimosity toward Cannabis or think of it as a real drug, but because since birth they have been bombarded with an endless barage of " Drugs! , War on Drugs! , Marijuana is a dangerous drug! " etc and so it goes on ...

i think the real Nazis are the mongrel cops in SA who carry on like the SS stormtroopers with these very heavy-handed tactics of breaking into someones place in their absence ...

which i beleive gives the homeowner grounds to claim the Police actually "planted" the Cannabis there??

:peace:

Why use the term "Drug Growers" that term sure doesnt help any pro pot cause.

Sounds to me like a cop trying scare tatics. :peace:

Maybe YOU should educate yourself on what a weed is and a "DRUG" is, just a thought from a medical pot user. :huh:

I can't see much of a problem using the term "drug" to describe cannabis or coffee, opium, coca, tobacco, or any other plant that is used that can alter moods or be used as medicine. A drug is something which helps with disease or alters mood. A weed is simply a plant that pops up somewhere it shouldn't. So none of us are smoking weed. Maybe YOU should educate yourself rather than get picky with someone who is obviously trying to help the community. :peace:

RX , for gods sake , Pot is a DRUG ,, it alters your perception , it is a painkiller , etc , etc . So keep your Holier Than Thou attitude and lack of knowledge to yourself , PLEASE :peace:

I gave up ordering from a SA Hydro store as soon as the laws changed , and it seems like it was a good idea , considering what the SA police are now doing .

No wonder your pot laws in Aussie are going down the toilet, good smart move promote pot as a drug on message boards.

And for all you so called know it alls the poster refered to growing pot as growing drugs, SORRY but I dont agree with statement and sure isnt going to help any cause...but ok... POTS A a class 3 narocotic

Call it what you want but in my state and country it's a plant not a drug thus is why I can grow and posses 12 plants and 8 ozs of this WEED.

The sooner you get away from the stigma of pot being a DRUG, regardless if you feel it is a drug, the sooner pot laws will get more liberal.

Is all did was point out a staemnet I didnt agree with all you posters wanna bash me and name call.

Do som research on how we the people have gotten 1/3 of the U.S pot laws changed and not for the bad either.

I spend hours in my local grow store with no worrys....thats GROW STORE not growing dope store but what ever you feels going to help ease your laws.

To fit in Ill refer to pot as a drug for now on...I sure wounldnt want to offend all you smrt Aussies!!!!! :peace: :peace:

Really not in the mood for your shit ,, so piss off,, as for the Stigma , that is is a Drug , well its well deserved , cause thats what it is ,, so put on your Rose coloured glasses where ever you live and leave us alone , things are different here , ok ?

Couldn't have said it any better myself, although it probably would have been deleted.

While I'm not taking sides (I think) RX probably has a point. Language engineering ALWAYS precedes social engineering, just look at how cannabis came to be prohibited in the first place. First they introduced the language 'marijuana', 'Drugs' 'Illegal' etc etc then it was quite easy to get legislation against this wonderful plant. So while technically the cannabis plant is (or contains) certain drugs, it is also a plant and maybe we should start referring to it as such. Who knows? If we get a big enough movement happening maybe things will start to change 'out there'? If we start saying 'cannabis', 'nice' 'relaxing' 'one of God's blessings to help us get through life's crap' etc etc. Anyway you guys know what I mean...