• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Cleaning Your Bong

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

(Guest) Babybear

(Guest) Babybear
  • Guests
B) My little recommendation other than letting your flatmate to drain it then cleaning it, would use rubbing alcohol (Isocol) as this dissolves the tar/burnt THC and any other impurities in the water and a little working with a baby bottle brush gets rid of it all.

It does leave a nasty little smell or tang so this is best done after using the bong or not to be done before using it. It is safe to use the bong just after cleaning but it does make your senses Spite!

Try adding a little amount (5 - 10ml) of Isocol to the water during a session, you won't notice the taste and it will keep the inside of the bong clean for a few more sessions.

I usually try to change the water after each session, the minimum you should change the water I reckon is once a week. :blink:

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

BlackBeauty

BlackBeauty

BB

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 Posts:
  • Interests:Vaping the Volcano, Fitness, Music, Wining and Dining, Travel, Philosophy, Buddhism, NLP, Podcasts, Muay Thai, Systema, Psychedelics
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: none
Methylated spirits, bamboo sticks and one of those big 'pipe' cleaners....pretty much every 3 days...

(Guest) Urbanhog

(Guest) Urbanhog
  • Guests
A friend who spend fair while up in the US on some student exchange, she had this product called "Clear Bong" or "Clear Water" or whatever, it was fair while ago, you add this product in the bong water (please remember, I don't want confuse you, this product keeps the bong water clear while pulling cones, but it doesn't keep the bong clean if you know what I meant) its made from some products that used to keep fish tank water clearer. Has anyone heard of this product in Australia? Or this product sounds bit too "chemical" to go along while pulling cones? anyone????

nouseforaname

nouseforaname

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1277 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Lighting: anything i can do u can do better... wanna see more join 420 crew...
hey,
Havent heard of that stuff urban.. But with cleaning cone pieces leave them in hot water for about 30 mins then use a papertowel to clean. When you scrap with scissors the grooves catch the resin quicker. If you come across a old bong that hasnt been used in years and want it cleaned quick try carby cleaner then eucalypt oil to cover the smell.

tn_gallery_12710_625_1721.jpgsome people say creating a crib or others say im ruining a rental near u but it's all for the love of a plant....

RIP RGS

Tom

Tom

"addicted to growing"

• Members
  • 6183 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
There was a product around a few years back for use in aquariums, I didn't use it much as all it did was make sludge in the gravel. Haven't come across one designed for bongs, though it doesn't take long to give it a quick rinse.

B)

joedave

joedave

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 Posts:
As RobbieGS said, the easiest way to clean your bong is with detegent and of course a pair of tongs, the amount of times I have scalded myself with hot friggin water is not funny, but everyone has there own way of doing things and they are entitled to there own opinion, so what ever way you do it that is the way you choose to do it if that all made sense?

Cheers joedave

Jim

Jim

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 Posts:
I have a double chamber bong, this is pretty much the only bong i smoke out of now...

what i do is add some milk just under half the quantity of the water to the primary chamber (the one with the stem in it), this just keeps the bong clean while smoking it. makes it easier a shitload to clean...

other than that, some eucalyptus oil booya works a charm.

hYdRoWiZaRd

hYdRoWiZaRd

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 Posts:
High all .........
As someone already mentioned Isopropol alcohol, seems to work the best,(any printer will tell u this and there's a shipload of them that smoke!)
Just fill, let sit for an hour then rince in hotwater, results in a perfectly clean bong everytime without rubbing....
HyDrOwIzArD

wall

wall

" Olda-Toka "

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 Posts:
:P Good old METHO,cotton wool,bottle brush and some elbow grease and does NOT lol leave any residue.
wooden pipe toker
wall.
Posted ImagePosted Image
My belief is that to have NO wants is DIVINE.{Socrates}

(Guest) Urbanhog

(Guest) Urbanhog
  • Guests
For those who are too lazy to use elbow grease, get a tablespoon of Napsan, a laurdry soaker/whiter, block the holes of the bong, get a tablespoon of Napsan and fill with hot water, shake it and leave it overnight... in the morning, rinse it out and its sparkling clean!! (of course depending how dirty the bong was lol )

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.