shroomyshrooms AODSS grow

thanx for the advise reggie kray but all of my grows have either been ripped or scrapped due to safety issuse, the only thing on the go at the moment ar 12 lovely white widows seeds that were very kindly gifted to me :P that were placed in peat pellets a few days ago and waiting for them to pop there heads and say "helllo"

bloody rippers :P

A mate showed how to hide'em in plain sight many years ago & rarely have any been ripped-off since then. A few here, a few there, a few somewhere else, etc, etc, etc...

Even grew some dark purple sativas just metres from a main road in plain sight. A wombat was the only problem with one plant that he/she bulldozed cos it was in the way of his/her new trail.

Only had to drive-by occasionally to check on them. Picked 'em up in the work ute when they were ready.

Far Better than the long walks into & back out of the bush carrying shit...

A mate showed how to hide'em in plain sight many years ago & rarely have any been ripped-off since then. A few here, a few there, a few somewhere else, etc, etc, etc...

Even grew some dark purple sativas just metres from a main road in plain sight. A wombat was the only problem with one plant that he/she bulldozed cos it was in the way of his/her new trail.

Only had to drive-by occasionally to check on them. Picked 'em up in the work ute when they were ready.

Far Better than the long walks into & back out of the bush carrying shit...

If you feel like elaberating in a pm please feel free to do so as i might give this a go with a few of them

Rediculously Simple - most people usually don't see things where they wouldn't expect to see them.

(he had to point his plants out to me numerous times before I actually saw them - I was standing almost next to them, looking everywhere else...)

Another mate had a HUGE ROUND MANICURED 'SHRUB' in his front yard on his farm, all neat & perfectly tidy. I regularly walked past it & thought the smell was coming from his drying / smoking shed nearby. One day he pointed it out & Blew Me Away! I just hadn't seen it as I wasn't expecting a huge perfectly round plant covered in buds to be growing in someones front yard - it looked at first glance like a manicured shrub so I & everyone else walked right on by...

Simply Plant them in plain sight, somewhat blended in with surrounding vegetation etc so that you can still check on them as you drive by, but not where they might spray for weeds etc. You know where you put them & see them too easily. Others don't expect pot to be hidden right before their eyes & don't look / see it.

I hope this description makes enough sense :P

Rediculously Simple - most people usually don't see things where they wouldn't expect to see them.

(he had to point his plants out to me numerous times before I actually saw them - I was standing almost next to them, looking everywhere else...)

Another mate had a HUGE ROUND MANICURED 'SHRUB' in his front yard on his farm, all neat & perfectly tidy. I regularly walked past it & thought the smell was coming from his drying / smoking shed nearby. One day he pointed it out & Blew Me Away! I just hadn't seen it as I wasn't expecting a huge perfectly round plant covered in buds to be growing in someones front yard - it looked at first glance like a manicured shrub so I & everyone else walked right on by...

Simply Plant them in plain sight, somewhat blended in with surrounding vegetation etc so that you can still check on them as you drive by, but not where they might spray for weeds etc. You know where you put them & see them too easily. Others don't expect pot to be hidden right before their eyes & don't look / see it.

I hope this description makes enough sense :P

i am off the same frame of mind but am just a little worried to try it... i know for the first few months they would be sweet as.... but after that or near the budding season they would stick out like dogs balls for sure...