Reccomend an online bong shop

Boys and Girls. The one thing i have found since deciding to buy a new bong is THERE ARE NO GOOD BONGS IN AUSTRALIA. I even called every glass blower in the yellow pages and the ones that answered the phone said NO we cannot make u a custom pipe. ( go figure someone turning down business ). Ok OK OK so after alot of searching and asking qusetions i hit up a few UK sites. Not sure if Ican post em up. If i can please tell ( have been banned from a forum for talking about another one).

Google these brands. Roor.de, Toro, Ehele and a few others . some are cheep 100-300 and seen em go up to $1500. Glass on glass is the key.

Its is 45cm high, tube is 45mmwide , has ice notches, the glass is 5mm thick and comes with a diffuser.post-16360-1214458992_thumb.jpg

There's plenty of decent billy's in Oz 'n has been for long as i have known. Funny thing is though paulshop, that Roor bong that you posted a picture of, would have to be about one of the worst shaped/designed bong around. :bow:

Roor bongs are just a gimmick, only thing their good for, is unloading cash from your wallet.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Indycar

If u can show me some places with nice glass on glass pieces i will retract my statement. U cannot say im wrong with out showing me where im wrong.

I like the GERMAN roors and i have the money so its not an issue. A hyundai and a Porch do the same basic functions but one is a much smoother and fancier ride.

oh and i like straight tubes better, I have beakers and bubbles as well. Its like some ppl like joints, some like blunts , some like pipes, All smoke different just like the bongs

Edited by paulshop