Scipione wants proof of drugs corruption

Stoner's rights-

you have the right to remain silent while the cops tear your property to shreds, with,or without a warant.

You have the right to remain silent, while the cops terrorise, insult and degenerate your children and wife with filthy names and inuendo.

You have the right to a punch in the face if you ask the cop to identify himself, and prove cause for the search.

You have the righ to have your house torn to pieces, and left in that condition,; even if no drugs are found.

Youhave the right to have drugs planted in your house during a search, if the cops are frustrated enough, so that upon return they can have their little laugh.

Rememeber them, they will do you no good.

rob

What stoner rights? It is illegal. We have no stoner rights.

Sorry for using the wrong wording, If you need me to spell out what i meant, i shall. If your struggling with it.

He has no problems with people growing their own which I think was your argument against him in another thread. It'll never happen anyway. I think he just wants to generate some debate.

What argument?

What argument?

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...showtopic=19275

Sorry Dr Wodak, i prefer to grow my own 'n have nothing to do with buying or selling cannabis. I might consider paying for an annual grower's license. But no way in hell i would pay for cannabis, especially if the government and/or corporate world had something to do with it. Not just because it's morally wrong, I also like to know what chemicals have been used, thru the growing process.

Cannabis belongs to the planet, for the benefit of mankind. No policing or finances need to change hands, for it to be legal. Sooner that sinks into their thick skulls, the better.

I might have read this the wrong way but you seem to be saying that you are against his plan because you wouldn't be able to grow your own and would have to buy pot from the post office? If I am getting this wrong then I am sorry. And yeah, if thats the case you will have to spell it out. :thumbdown:

I kind of agree with what you say anyway about cannabis being a plant and available to everyone. It shouldn't be a commodity like its become.

Wodak says in an interview that he has no problems with people growing their own. The post office sales are for those that don't, cant or wont grow their own.

Like your stoner rights Robbie.

I might have read this the wrong

Indeed you did, what i posted in the that thread is an opinion, as Dr Wodak himself would have to have to be included in the conversation, for it to be an argument, for starters. Just because you don't agree with someone, doesn't necessarily make it an argument.

Now for the spelling out to what i meant by "Stoner's Rights". Realistically, we don't have any, that you so kindly pointed out. But what i meant, is that Dr Wodak, has in the past made other public statements where cannabis should be decriminalized if gov is prepared to manage it in a certain way. That is where i tend to disagree with him (not argument).

No government intervention is required. If someone choose to build a house with it, make textiles to put clothes on the back of their families, 'n even if they want to smoke it. The only one making that decision, should be the individual, in my opinion (not argument).

Now, anything else, before you dismount your high horse?

Personally, I think some sort of regulation on the sale of cannabis would be a good thing.

Home growers have control over what they smoke, but those who have to buy it are putting their trust in the grower/supplier. If it was regulated, the commercial growers could be licensed and made to meet certain health standards or even provide details of any chemicals used in their grows. There would obviously be a sizable market for organic certified buds and other hemp products.

The best way to reduce the value of pot and consequently it's appeal to organised crime, is for everyone to grow more and give it away lol

Every time someone gives away an oz, there's $300 that stays in the pocket of a stoner instead going to bikies, cops or terrorists :thumbdown:

Yeah I can see the benifit in a system of allowing commercial sale. So long as it isn't co-ordinated with some awful restriction upon anyone growing gear without the authority to do so.

Like the liquor laws. Can buy, own and drink burbon for example, but making a still to make your own can land you in jail. At least that was the way it was I believe (I dont drink much so have no real idea about that world), maybe it's different now days?

But there is no restricition on growing potatoes, and yet many people don't want to grow their own, maybe cannot, but for one reason or another if potatoes is what they want, then they have to buy them. Be bad luck if it was illegal to sell spuds. For those who couldn't get them any other way of course I mean.

So if I'm following rightly, a commercial outlet would be handy, but it does conjure up some frightening ideas of restricting just who has that right to grow it.

And yet it's so far away from becomming a real problem, we've got time to work those things out :thumbdown: And that's being optomistic

rob