Air cooled hood..?

Guest elefunk_delivers

Guest elefunk_delivers

Sup guys i was wondirng if any1 could make me upn an air cooled hood.. ive got 2 lamps that im lookin get done..

2 x 400 hps

just a fan on the top and the side

ill supply fans so bascily the cut needs to b done..?

ele

post-67-1047947183_thumb.jpg

Hey there elefunk_delivers from the look of your pic your ballast are built in to your hood witch makes things a little harder,but it still can be done, i think the hoods that you have got you could convert into air cooled hoods all you would have to do is cut a 100mm hole in the top and in the end of it and then just get a pice glass and fit it but you mite not want to do that to your hoods, i could build one for you but i would need to have one of the hoods to work out the refit of the ballast.

Why dont yousit down ans see if you can draw up a plan your self beleave me if i can do it just about any can, get your self a few sheetd of cardboard draw something up like you want then cut it out and stick togher to see if it works out ok, then you can see if there is any changers that need to be made ect ect, if you dont want to do this or do try and it dosent work out for you drop me an email and we will see what we can do. (anything to help out an fellow ozstoner as you all have helped me out no end and made welcome):P

bong on aussie :P

ozmade :P

Hi there white_cluster you really dont need that type of grass imo if you have good airflow through your hood and the globe is at least 2 inchers away from the glass, all i am useing is normal 5mm glass and i have had no hassels at all with it :P

bong on aussie :P

ozmade :P