My first plants

These are my first two plants I have really grown. They're also an accident, I had a bunch of bagseeds (Was alright bud..not grown well though verrrrry loose but it looked like it could have been killer and smoked was a pretty alright smoke) sprouting in an old fruitbox outside then I got paranoid and pulled the sprouts out, my gran who lives with me then decided shed use this nice soil to top up her orange tree with lol. Around september time im sitting on a chair having a smoke next to this orange tree and I notice about 6 seedlings..most of them were half dead and died a few days later but these survived.. they were the two biggest out of the lot of them but they were stretched and growing sideways along the ground then up a little. I stuck them up with some kebabs sticks as little stakes and tied them up with string which I took away after about a week when they were straightened up. The big one I have topped twice and the small one only once. I'm not really serious on these ones just gonna use them to get a little skill with growing.

I wouldn't mind some advice on what to do to them..theyre stems are really close together and they're too far gone to transplant now, is this going to effect them a great deal? Im going to get onto tying them away from eachother so they're not shading eachother. What are some good nutes that I can get locally to give them? They'll need to have some support when budding, the stretching when they were seedlings means that they're stem is pretty thin, what can I do to support it or is there even something I can do to get the stem to grow thicker?

At the moment they're not getting much light because of where they are in my yard its a good low profile spot though but I will try and figure out another good spot so they can get better light.

Let's hope they're not both males.

The smaller one

post-13396-1197542532_thumb.jpg

The bigger one

post-13396-1197542502_thumb.jpg

All together now

post-13396-1197542727_thumb.jpg

From the back (where they get no sun) so you can see the structure of them.

post-13396-1197542552_thumb.jpg

I'd give them a good soaking then wait until the soil is just damp and dig them out as one, trying to keep the soil in one clump.

Once they're out, you can separate them into individual pots, if you like, but try to damage the roots as little as possible. It usually helps to prune a few leaves off to balance the loss of roots.

Use good potting mix with plenty of perlite, in pots that are matched to the size that you intend growing the plants to and give them a good water.

Do the transplant in late afternoon or even at night to prevent them drying out and don't move them into full sun for a week or so.

Don't fertilize them until you can see that they're growing again.

Best of luck lol