beating the drug driver tests

Professor Allsop also said he would personally refuse a random drug test: if police need a warrant to search his house, they should certainly require one to test his body.

That argument was lost a long time ago with testing drivers for alcohol impairment. Implied consent laws mean that if you are driving a car, you already have given your consent to be 'searched'.

However, the whole situation changes when it is an employer (not police) randomly testing an employee. Just because one is at work doesn't mean one has necessarily given consent to be searched, though such may be part of one's employment basis (ie forklift driver etc).

I also agree that piss tests are not only inaccurate but don't give any indication as to whether a person is presently intoxicated. They are used by employers (though thankfully mainly in the US) as a tool of employer power and a means of harassment. Go the unions- there's little possibility of individual employees negotiating protection from inaccurate drug screens.

Due to the poor accuracy of swab and piss tests, if I were confronted with one at a roadside, I'd be very inclined to refuse the test and cop the licence disqualification rather than spend the next several years and several thousand dollars trying to prove my innocence, all while having a 'fail drug test' on my driving record.

Alcohol based mouth wash and cleaning the teeth definately helps ,there are fresh mouth strips made by Listerine they are a clear strips that sits on the tongue giving minty fresh breath and very likely fuck with saliva ,stealth and sneaky just the way I like to be .Dentures might help seen they ask you to rub your tongue on the roof of your mouth to stimulate saliva and make the lazy cunts job easier to bust you. These politicians wanker cunts can make all the fucking wanky-do legislation they want to but a BOTTOM LINE PRINCIPLE of Australias Legal System is that .....

YOU HAVE AN ABSOLUTE RIGHT NOT TO INCRIMINATE YOURSELF IN A CRIME , end of story ! To-wit it in the end must be your legal right to refuse a test you know to be bogus/bullshit/useless/pointless as it proves nothing , it does not prove impairment and is not meant to so it is not about road safety it is about social control ,the road mortality rate has steadily dropped since the late 70's & more stringent RBT as ALCOHOL does severely impair your ability to drive as it is a central nervous system depressant THC is not a CNS depressant despite some bogus claims that it is , and there is no data to PROVE that drugs and in particular THC has caused an increase in the road mortality rate in NSW it is now lower than in 1948 it was 510 deaths in 2006 and the last time it was lower was in 1947 when it was 509 but the then NSW population was only about 3 million and there were only approx 320,000 registered cars now NSW population is over 7 million and car registrations number in excess of 4 million so there is NO CARNAGE on the roads its a beat up and drugs of any kind and especially THC have caused NO increase in the road mortality rate it is a LIE or more accurately a load of BULLSHIT ! :unsure: lol

Edited by Jess Stone
  • Upvote 2

I dont know what its like in the cities. I live in a small country town in the central west of NSW. I dont think the police here have been issued chemical swab or saliva test kits.

Myself and two people I know have both been done with driving under the influence - marijuana. Copper with nothing better to do pulls you over, license and rego check, breatho test, then if they have "reasonable suspicion" they get you to wait there while they call their buddy and they take you up the hospital and blood and urine test you. Send the results to a lab up in QLD, six months later when you think it's all blown over and you might've been allright a cop shows up at your door with a summons for you.

The local magistrate's daughter was killed by a drunk driver some years ago and he fails to discriminate between pot or alcohol so comes down equally hard on both. Suffice to say it'll be years before I can drive again.

The problem out here is alot of people including myself live on farms many kilometres outside of town, there is no public transport, the one and only taxi in town shuts down around 10pm, and the local motel and pub rooms are a rip-off because they get no business and try to shaft you for whatever they can get. I would say only about 20% of people between the ages of 17-30 still have their license here. There is no police presence during the day and they do fuck all about preventing crime, but every Friday and Saturday night they're out in force pulling over everyone left right and centre. Sucks.

Whats the colour of a two cent coin?

Bloody revenue hunting...

Sent from my SM-G900I using OZ Stoners mobile app