Marijuana Clears Facial Dermatitis

A substance found in the cannabis plant helps the body’s natural protective system clear dry, scaly skin rashes caused by allergic dermatitis, according to researchers from the U.S., Germany, Israel, Italy and Switzerland.

Allergic dermatitis commonly causes acne-like rashes on the cheeks, eyelids and neck, as well as on areas of the elbow and the back of knees. Prolonged episodes can lead to facial wrinkles, thickening of the skin and facial pigmentation. The problem begins in youth and can continue through adulthood.

Allergic contact dermatitis affects about 5 percent of men and 11 percent of women in industrialized countries, according to an article published in the journal Science.

A group of domestic and international researchers have found that two naturally occurring cannabinoid (cannabis-like) components found in the body’s endocannabinoid system – one from the brain, named anandamide and another from the intestines named 2-AG provides protection against dermatitis.

These cannabinoids have similar effects to those of the active components in hashish and marijuana, produced from the cannabis plant. Further research using mice has shown that THC – the ingredient in marijuana that produces a “high” in users — significantly decreased the allergic reaction in comparison to untreated mice.

Researchers believe activation of the endocannabinoid system in the skin upon exposure to a contact allergen lowers the allergic responses through modulating the production of this chemokine.

Studies also have shown that mice lacking cannabinoid receptors display exacerbated inflammatory skin responses to an allergen.

Author: FOX News

Date: Friday, August 17, 2007

Source: www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293586,00.html

Copyright: © 2007 FOX News Network

B)

atrue

my Cannabis Ointment and Tincture works a treat

Cannabis Ointment has bees wax in it so if u are Allergic to bee stings dont use it. use sorbaline instead ok

ointment is wet healing which is slower but wont leave a scar and is souving

Tincture is dry healing is faster healing can leave a scar and stings big time till the Ethanol evaporates and leaves the hash oil over the infected area then it soves. Ijust blow my hot breath on it to make the Ethanol evaporate faster

:thumbsup:

a quick way is to mix Hash oil and whatever carrer u want eg Ethanol or hemp seed oil

1gram hash oil to 30grams of carrer

dat easy

guidance

Radic

Hash Oil Rulez

B)

I have been using the Hemp products from The Body Shop for a fair while now. According to the Sales Assistants, it's the highest selling products in the entire shop. The shit works, and it works bloody well. If the corporate bodies weren't so pigheaded they might be able to realize how marketable Hemp is. It has a huge range of uses that most wouldn't blink twice about, but oh no... Hemp is like Marijuana and Marijuana is bad mmmkaaaay...

What do you think the outcome would be if Marijuana was said to be the cure for cancer? I've definately heard of cases where it's helped slow the growth process of cancer cells.

I read a pamphlet on cancer the other day which listed cannabis smoking as a contributing factor in getting cancer. How about lifestyle choices, eating habits, sun exposure, hereditary risks, pollution and other carcinogens in the environment... Yes some of these were listed as contributing factors but the highlighting factor from what I read specified "Marijuana Smoking"... err well maybe it's not the marijuana part that's the issue... there are other ways to get it done :P

Someone needs to bake a bunch of Hash-brownies for the Pollies and put on some Marley :) ;)

Erm.. ok I've crapped on long enough... time for sum food

Peace ;)

Pebbz