Save the BC3 from americas war against humanity!

Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the online petition: "Block Extradition of Emery",

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition

service, at:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/Emery/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might

agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider

signing yourself.

Best wishes,

moKing

It's a bloody joke. If Canada bends over for Uncle Sam then what's the point of actually having our own countries? Might as well just call the whole world 'America' and be done with it, that way when the peace of the planet is threatened yet again by some vicious criminal who's trying to subvert the whole of civilisation by having a puff now and then, we can just call in Team America....fuck yeah!

Oh GOD nooby NO! Better the world ends than that!

For me the most revealing moment was on 9/11 when they showed Bush just sitting there in that classroom with that look on his face. He KNEW his family was involved. Maybe I've watched Farenheight 911 too many times, but I don't know how else to explain it.

On top of everything else, congress last night once again denied sick and suffering people protection from the terror tactics of the DEA. The bill would have protected med patients from federal prosecution in states that allow medpot, 13 now.

The same day the feds raided another bunch of compassion clubs in Cali.

But it's the "drug" users that are violent....and you're probably right if Canada doesn't stop them I don't know what they'll do next. All we can do is hope pray and wait for 2008.

ertiditing emery to the US is a load of bullshit... the american DEA needs to lay off and just toke on a spliff and forget about marijuan and focus on those harder drugs leave the casual smoker alone...

ps granny your from the US right?...do you know of any seedbanks that good at getting seeds to the US?...please help greatly appreciated... thanxs in advance