A batch of clones in rockwool

some very good info in this thread.. thank you for posting...

No worries. :D Most successful cloners develop their methods starting with basic information refined by 'on-the-job training.' There's another pinned thread about cloning in rockwool which looks nearly identical to my process. That two independent cloners are getting similar results with similar processes speaks well of the repeatability for other users, which is kinda the point of this exercise. :D

mmmm 2 mods read this and didnt pin it?? :)

i think its worthy... :)

Thanks for pinning me. B)

Yeah good stuff! I think that I've read that before on another site? I recognize it by the pics of the cubes on their side showing the root development.

Jimbo :D

You sure have. I wrote it a few weeks back when I was using rollitup.org. I also posted it on grasscity while I was using that board. The bit has seen a cleanup edit before I posted it here.

Clones do best in a controlled environment, so I built a clonebox with 3x twin 18W fluoros (on 24/7), a fixed-temp (30C) heat mat and a thermostatically controlled exhaust fan. The ballasts on the fluoro lights put a fair amount of heat into the box air. When the temp comes up to 26C, the fan kicks on. Shuts off at 25C. With a full batch of 30 cubes on the heat mat, humidity hovers around 50% despite frequent exhaust fan operation.

Hi Al B. Fuct

You mentioned the above Thermostat.

It mentions on the jaycar website that it "will switch on below that temperature and switch off above it" How do you change it around for cooling?

just hook it up to your fan and hope your air intake has colder air then inside youre room. or use aircon or heaters if its cold.

ha ha :peace: at

"Note that these are only two of my mothers. I keep 8-10 mothers to support donation of 30 cuttings every 15 days. Mothers are vegged under a 400W MH>HPS retrofit lamp. A 400HPS was used for some time in the vegging area with good results."

you sound like a good man donating to people every fifteen days . fuckin leeches ay

• Oz unpinned this topic