Foods you love that are no longer sold...

Guest bacchus
Tang and TAB ,what happen to those drinks?

hey oldmate you canstill by the tang mix at your local supermarket in with all the sports drinks.....as for tab...mmmm

i miss jupiter bars.....one of my favourites, i'm sure they still make them but i can never find them anywhere....

anyone living in qld....there is a place that you must never, and i repeat never got to when stoned...there is a confectionary warehouse at nundah that sells every conceivable munchie known to man....huge 4 buck bags of allens frogs and jaffas and milk bottles and they have all these crazy japanese confectionaries....aahh the list goes on, you could spend a damn fortune there...

oh well... at least I can still get burger rings, wagon wheels and pauls billabongs...they still make chuppa's, frozen icy cups have mostly gone the way of the dinosaur.. can't buy ragolds anymore but I bet you can get them somewhere...good to know that maggot bags and rat coffins are in high supply everywhere...

Guest Urbanhog

What happened to Nestle's Milky Bar's rasberry blitz? milky bar with fizzy raspberry bits? that was awesome when you froze it..... Always buy it last year... this year noticed it disappered off the shelves.... :D

I want that bar to be back on shelves.......

:huh:

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

yeah and

Raspberries and ceam, icecreams the ones that had real pieces of raspberry all over them and devils food gaytime icecreams :D

they were yummy :D

i've noticed most of the lollies aren't the same anymore it's getting hard to buy the get the real nice ones now their making them hot, sour, etc :huh:

Yeah,

I used to eat this tinned tuna and pasta mornay by the truckload, but now I can't find it anywhere... I think that If heaven came in a tin then that would be IT!!! As for tinned stuff I'd only eat baked beans with lots of onion, cheese, whatever herbs with bread - or spag. That other stuff is foul... I went camping once and took some beef stroganoff with me.. I ate and didn't brush my teeth for about a day and I swear ppl started turning green whenever they came too close...

PS chocalate and nut mix is a must have when going on long bushwalks, camping trips etc.

Guest GrowMad

Used to get these chicken chips when I was a kid. They were called Chickadees.... Haven't seen them for years...

The old gaytime icecreams are pretty hapeening too...I wish they'd change the name tho... :P

What happened to Nestle's Milky Bar's rasberry blitz? milky bar with fizzy raspberry bits? that was awesome when you froze it..... Always buy it last year... this year noticed it disappered off the shelves.... :P

I want that bar to be back on shelves.......

:P

Urbanhog

I picked up 20 of these for 50c each at my local crazy clarks they were about 3 months outta date, but still.

good eating.

And the Chikadees are still happening. I love the chilli chicken chips. I get em at the frozen food distributor.

Guest Field_of_Light

didnt chickadees have the slogan...new chicken chickadess there outa sight...taste really cosmic...yeh thats right........

You guys have made me remember all the foods I miss from New Zealand........fresh mussels (NZ greenlip) at every supermarket...ORYans chips/ Murphys chips....these are the best chips money can buy...they are very thick cut and I know they are sold in sydney at some kiwi food store...anyone know where that store is?

Also if you want fantastic pies you gotta go to nz......aussie pies taste like shit compared to some of the gastronomic pies over there.........

anyone heard of pizza - o's? round chips thats looked like mini pizzas?

Im salivating thinking about me fav foods I cant get..... :D

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.