Do you think Cannabis is addictive

NO !

but it is very yummy and more-ish :toke: :ack: :thumbdown:

Spot on Jess. :ack:

Can take a break at the drop hat, if need be. But see no point at the moment. As i find it's beneficial to me, medically. It seems MJ is working for me for now, and the last thing i want to end up on is the opiate based pharmaceutical meds for my back pain.

To me personally, i've had some nasty side effects coming off pharmaceutical meds in the past. Something i can't say i've ever experienced with MJ.

Just wish the ciggies were that easy to give up...

:ack:

In the past I had smoked on weekends and in the holidays nearly everyday then stopped for 8 weeks and had no troubles. So I don't think mj is addictive. I find that if I have bud on me and choose not to smoke its easier not to smoke than if I had no bud and was forced into not smoking. If that made sense.

Allright it's the day after and I better confess.

I didn't make it. Almost!! I ended up having a joint before bed. I just couldn't resist. What can I say, Maybe I'm ADDICTED.

I did have a pretty lousy day yesterday though. It realy wasn't a good day to go without.(excuses excuses excuses)

Bottom line is I FAILED.

if Mj was addictive then the first thing youd be reaching for is the bong when you got out of bed.. like EVERY ciggie smoker does.... so.. if a heavy smoker can stop smoking all day.. and just have a spliff at night.. does that mean he's addicted?? of course not.. because if he was addicted then hed be smoking it all day..

i woke up this morning .. with quite a bit to do around the house.. wood to split and stack.. so i decided to go with out my morning bong.. as I often have one with my coffee... ive split about a ton of wood and stacked about 2 ton.. and guess what.. 3 hours after I got out of bed.. NO cones..

but ya know.. I might just have one now.. cuz I got nuthin else to do but plant my ass down and watch some telly... does this make me addicted.. NO.. and i smoke a shit load more pot than any one else I know.. so if I was addicted... i would have had quite a few cones by now..

MJ becomes addictice when its mixed with tobacco.. a old friend of mine doesnt smoke ciggies... but mixes baccy in his pot.. I know, fucking stupid.. but he is from Victoria/Mexico... and he CANT go with out cones... does this mean hes addicted.. NO not the MJ.. hes addicted to the baccy.. dumb cunt

all the while he swears he doesnt smoke ciggies.. might be a victorian thing.. but im just NOT ready to believe every Vic. is as dumb as this cunt...

hello and good luck with the straight, cleaner air side of life.

this i believe is a topic i have had many a discussion and/or debate about.

i personnally 100% believe that it is all in the mind, if u believe u are addicted then

yes, you are heading towards being addicted. Then (usually) comes the sleeping problems, it starts

within your own head. You start thinking that you can't sleep without it and then all you can think about

at night is dope, now you have a addiction.

So really dope is only mentally addictive, if your a active person with alot to do. Then it will be easier

for you to quit as the mind is keep busy. If your not then your mind will slip over to constently thinking about it, hence making it seem addictive.

If you believe something strong enough then it is TRUE to you.

I believe the above line expains what I am saying so well.

I have quit dope with absolutely no probs everytime I thought I might be addicted. I must admit that I now have lost this battle of the mind (or I'm just getting slack) at the moment.

I recently quit smoking tobacco, I started when i was 13 and finally quit after 3 years of trying at the age of 25. I was very depressed most of the time when i was trying to quit, usually id cave and light up feeling instantly better so the connection was rather clear.

I started smoking pot at the late age of 21 and i´m still smoking. I find that when i´m stuck in a routine. (wake up, go to work, few hours for myself, go to sleep, repeat) its very hard not to light up every evening, the few times when i decide to take a brake usually only last a day or two. But when i´m traveling or doing something challenging the need to smoke is barely noticeable. Ive noticed though that the first 2-3 nights in a row following smoke free days i tend to sweat a lot while i´m sleeping, which otherwise never happens (unless i have a fever or its really hot or some other logically explained reason)

So in my opinion cannabis is addictive; mentally, in the same way that good food is addictive. and physically, well if cigarettes and cannabis were given a rating on how hard they are to quit, id but 7 on cigarettes and 1 on cannabis.