List Medical Problems

Green Finned Demon

Question

I have had some nasty medical problems for many years and hit the analgesics pretty hard to keep going. Now I am paying for it. I have swollen feet and ankles which is indicative of renal failure and am wondering if marijuana can help. If I can cut back drastically on the analgesics I will be fine.

I will start the list.

1. Glaucoma

2. Chemotherapy

3. MS

If anyone can add to the list please do.

5 answers to this question

I have found that marijuana is the best treatment for the symptoms of Chronic Fatigue & Immune Dysfunction and Fibromyalgia. But only if you keep a constant level of whatever it is that works in the plant in your system.

For me this means smoking or ingesting about 1 to 1 1/2 ounce per week. I know this may seem like a lot, but after two weeks or so you will not be high all the time, you will only feel much, much better. After about 6 months you will think a miracle has occurred, you will feel so much more like your pre illness self.

Hope this helps someone.

Love & Light,

Starfire