• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

List Medical Problems

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Green Finned Demon

Green Finned Demon

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 Posts:
I have had some nasty medical problems for many years and hit the analgesics pretty hard to keep going. Now I am paying for it. I have swollen feet and ankles which is indicative of renal failure and am wondering if marijuana can help. If I can cut back drastically on the analgesics I will be fine.

I will start the list.

1. Glaucoma
2. Chemotherapy
3. MS

If anyone can add to the list please do.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

RobbieGanjaSeed

RobbieGanjaSeed

Remembered Forever RIP

• RIP
  • 1340 Posts:
  • Interests:Growing grass, Growing Vegetables, Growing Flowers......
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Can you fill me in with the list mate?

I at first thought it was a list of medical problems you have, but that cant be the case if you're asking us to add to it.

Are you meaning more sicknesses that can be releived/treated by grass in general?

rob
We lost Robbie at the age of 43 on the 9th of August 2008, after many years of suffering from chronic back pain & motor neuron disease.
Robbie is survived by his Wife & five children who along with anyone that knew him will forever remember & greatly miss him.
May you rest in peace Robbie & we'll see ya when we see ya mate.

addled-aid

addled-aid

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Posts:
Lupus is an autoimmune disease, more of a pain in the arse than anything, but the symptoms flare & get nasty (pain, inflammation, fatigue, etc...).

The miracle drug certainly helps, WAY better than pharmaceutical shite.

boulder

boulder

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
One web site that could be interesting;

http://www.druglibra...es/cu/cu54.html
~Scienta ~ Est ~ Potentia~

Green Finned Demon

Green Finned Demon

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 Posts:
I have had chemo and a close relative has MS. My 4 years of not smoking were more painful than the last month as I have been stupidly taxing my plants to get a few cones everyday. It has made things much easier.

Starfire

Starfire

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
I have found that marijuana is the best treatment for the symptoms of Chronic Fatigue & Immune Dysfunction and Fibromyalgia. But only if you keep a constant level of whatever it is that works in the plant in your system.

For me this means smoking or ingesting about 1 to 1 1/2 ounce per week. I know this may seem like a lot, but after two weeks or so you will not be high all the time, you will only feel much, much better. After about 6 months you will think a miracle has occurred, you will feel so much more like your pre illness self.

Hope this helps someone.
Love & Light,
Starfire

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.