Nitty returns

Hi peeps,

Some would know me from 3 mths ago and saw last years "bowing buddah" (Thai satvia ) Grow. I had an enforced break from growing due to being run over by a car and suffering a broken tibia (lower right leg @ bumper bar height). I went to Qld as I could not stay alone. Fetching a drink was impossible never mind the discomfort/pain of doing my house duties (washing, cooking & cleaning). B)

Queenslantd where I went was in a rurual area midway between toowqomba and brisbane at a place called gatton. It was dry and hot but I dwid get to spend some time relaxing by the pool ending up with my traditional suntan.

My plants were left in the care of an inexperienced individual friend. Bless the lad. He didn't use any feed mostly (I don't know so don't ask).

I left hime with 3 plants potted up in 7" x 7" x 9" square pots and a fluro burining 24/0. He did water approximately every 3 - 4 days or when he could drop in. The were taken from under the fluro's and in the sun wheather permiting for some nice bright sun and rain. 2 of 3 died - vanished - expelled ect :P

Of the tree 1 remains which I fortunately labled. I have a clone I took from a beast of a Bubble Gun. It's om cloning condition so I will take somew clones and put them under HPS indoors.

Outdoors we have a mixture which is partly unidentifiable. the mix consists of approx 14 plants of wich weer identified by y mate - did pretty well considering he had to wait till they were fully matured and showing there bits.

The one good strain I have onboard atm is a cloned bubble bun I named BG#1

B) post-5398-1170551180_thumb.jpg

It's not the best yielder but a real Indica dom heavy mind bender of a smoke.

Other plants I have identified is a AK47 from clone but I am less convinced of it's origins - another is a1 thai satvia (not showing its sex at this point but it's unmistakeable.

Thin leafed, spindally & airy looking post-5398-1170551549_thumb.jpg

Others are a mixture of seeds I trough into a pot before I left in November. They are looking ok yet not so uniform post-5398-1170551717_thumb.jpg

This it the best plant health wise and is well located near a water source (Launwdry water dump) :) post-5398-1170551904_thumb.jpg & post-5398-1170552170_thumb.jpg.

She (I hope) has massive shade leaves. I've named it toilet giel due to her location :P

An AK47 post-5398-1170552473_thumb.jpg I can tell by tthe mangled gemetic throw off - so if from a seed is a cross between AK & BG or M60 .... a little difficult to say 100% of the sex on one of these type but I have 2,

I wont be flowering these indoors as I am starting to do a uniform indoor clone grow. I am keen to do the BG#1 indoors but will decide on plants sometime in the next 2 mths. There is no rush due to having a good bud supply from summer 05/06 thai sativa grows.

The others are BG x M60 crosses I made and are from seed .... this is 1 of a fewpost-5398-1170553081_thumb.jpg she is hungry and commenced a supply oof charle carp fert. I think I will pick up some bud enhancer for next month when it is closser to 12/12 outdoors.

Hi mate,

I also have been in kinda Lurk mode for abit. But im now back here fulltime. This is a great website, and its well worth spending time here.

Good to see you back, and getting better also mate.

:P

Im getting my indoor grow together as we speak, and will be posting a grow thread in the crews area.

Im using a power Grower from GH, which seems to be a good system. Just going to be using envirolights though, as the heat up here is a major factor.

Thanks fella's ..... ..... ..... ..... I was hard at it today looking to add to these plants some nitrogen (N) via "nitrozyme" foloier spray this evening post sundown.

I duigaround in ma collection and found some ozmotoce slow release plant food. so I dished out a wee sponfull to each plant im pots. :P I'd expect to have them looking sweet in no time.

I expect some bud later in April - May or June @ the latest. B)

wantdachronic ....that toilet girl looks awesome, infact they all do but damn that is one healthy looking plant

That it is a fine plant (Toilet Girl) wntda. big fan leaves much less satvia like than all the others & looks like the care-gardner been doing some transplanting as that particular spot is good for water but lacks sunlight in the afternoons. Personally I'd never plant one there for that reason. It's there now so it can stay untill I am 100% sure it's a girl............ :P Time will tell.... B)

checkya !

Thanks mullaway it's good to be back home :peace: It's better to be back growing too :peace:

billo ..... 2 died...yah ok mate...ya reckon he never pinched em?

Na :blink: & if he did then goodluck to him. That I have any identifiable strains is unreal. He did a great job of identifing the males & ditching them. :ack:

can u get some closer pics? just to se the structuer etc

Na :peace: .............. it's strucures are a wast of a good pic ................ I'll keep yo informed of the progress up untill the buds have formed

cheers all :ack:

clones taken from 1) original AK mum (dsy ya gem ! ) and some taken from a cross from seed between an AK & either a bubble Gun or a M60 dad last Novemberish.post-5398-1170985588_thumb.jpg

I am not thinking that these will form part of my first indoor grow.

Do you think I( will have time to toss em outside in the glorious summer that is left ?

Do I have time ?

I've been misting them using "Nitrozyme" so there healthy and green

One in the hand post-5398-1170985733_thumb.jpg

I would like to do Bubble Gun as my first indoor plant grow . . . . . :)

cya

Edited by nitram

the clones are veging nicely for my indoors.

so what is happening outdoors.

post-5398-1173485912_thumb.jpg :peace: & post-5398-1173485949_thumb.jpg :thumbsup: & post-5398-1173486009_thumb.jpg :) & post-5398-1173486073_thumb.jpg

Bubble Gun x AK -(my seing ipersation from last summer)

The back corner spot post-5398-1173486185_thumb.jpg - I have about 8 females in flower and I am thinking that they will finish sometime in late April - My jars are looking sad by way of needing topping up lol

No problems - 'Defender Pyrethium' spray has kept the grubs mostly at bay & now there in full flower it is time to lay off the chems............. B) .